🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Screenshot_20220404-081828_Gallery.jpg
Nice color! Can you share the color for Rafa and maybe some info about the uodate of the VC4? Thanks

Tennis warehouse told me the next vapor cage they are receiving will be pink ??
Idk if they meant womens.
Cause I had asked if they were getting the blue Rafa cages and she said no
Maybe the same as the last Blue/Orange? but that would be weird just because is the RG colorway but its nike and recently is a complete mistery what they are trying to do withe the suply

nikecourt zoom NXT if you want to be super specific.
Oh wow so just one quick run. I watched foot doctor Zach do a breakdown on the tech between the 2 and the Zoom GP Turbo had more cushion so I went with those. Might have to hoard a couple extras. After switching from the Vapors to these (due to Achilles pain) I’m finally getting used to them and they’re scrapped. Bummer.

Oh wow so just one quick run. I watched foot doctor Zach do a breakdown on the tech between the 2 and the Zoom GP Turbo had more cushion so I went with those. Might have to hoard a couple extras. After switching from the Vapors to these (due to Achilles pain) I’m finally getting used to them and they’re scrapped. Bummer.
Have to admit I’m loving the zoom NXT.

I like the look of the Zoom NXT more but I wanted something very cushy so I went with the GP Turbo. I like the fly plate reminiscent of Jordans recents releases.
Have you considered that the Zoom NXT could be cushion enough? Like more than the Vapor and less than the GP. That is what I am counting on. I want a decent colorway to come out then I am dropping a voucher on a pair

Have you considered that the Zoom NXT could be cushion enough? Like more than the Vapor and less than the GP. That is what I am counting on. I want a decent colorway to come out then I am dropping a voucher on a pair
Ya that’s a good point. Im hoping they are too. I only watched that one review but that’s what I based my purchase on.

I see tennis street swag jacked me again without giving me any credit for the photos. it's a shame 1 person has to ruin it for the rest of you all. I was planning on posting the us open range but now that will no longer be happening.
Its the internet. People steal.

We know you're the source and we love ya for it. Nothing is gained or lost when people repost pics... it is gonna happen every time.

We would be grateful for the pics... but I would also argue saying "I was gonna do this but now I wont because 'x' " is pretty small d1ck energy. At the end of the day we would love to see pics and appreciate you for it... but the world keeps spinning regardless. So I guess you have no pressure to post them either. Whatever happens happens.

Just know, this puts you firmly in "Babolast" territory. Is the ire of message board folks a big deal? No. But he tainted his name for the better part of 5 years with one fit about USOpen pics and credit on Talk Tennis and now he doesn't post and everyone knows him as the baby that whined about credit.

Hope we get a chance to see them before August

Last edited:
Its the internet. People steal.

We know you're the source and we love ya for it. Nothing is gained or lost when people repost pics... it is gonna happen every time.

We would be grateful for the pics... but I would also argue saying "I was gonna do this but now I wont because 'x' " is pretty small d1ck energy. At the end of the day we would love to see pics and appreciate you for it... but the world keeps spinning regardless. So I guess you have no pressure to post them either. Whatever happens happens.

Just know, this puts you firmly in "Babolast" territory. Is the ire of message board folks a big deal? No. But he tainted his name for the better part of 5 years with one fit about USOpen pics and credit on Talk Tennis and now he doesn't post and everyone knows him as the baby that whined about credit.

Hope we get a chance to see them before August
I did is!.It is incredible how some of the twitterers become the main sources nor are they able to give credits, apart from that they talked about the next novelties as if they were the creators of those clothes, a clear example: dimichard on twitter “look at this new garment that It's coming, you can't imagine what's coming!" it simply annoys and imagine how it annoys the real sources and if you are going to reply to the tweet asking for credits at least from the forum where I get it, delete the comment and probably simply block you

Back
Top Bottom