🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Delivered today from Tennis Express for ≈$100, I know its not the "official" Alcaraz version he wore at Wimbledon, but I still like 'em.
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

Tons of new Nike tennis stuff uploaded today.
Bought that diarrhea brown hat.
I love those hats.

I assume you're talking about the ADV club hat. That hat has become my favorite for casual wear or playing - incredibly comfortable and looks good. I'm def passing on the diarrhea brown though. Too close to UT colors while I'm living in Texas.

It's the best Nike Tennis hat they've put out since the trend woven hat from around 10-12 years ago. Perfect timing cause my stash is getting low.

I assume you're talking about the ADV club hat. That hat has become my favorite for casual wear or playing - incredibly comfortable and looks good. I'm def passing on the diarrhea brown though. Too close to UT colors while I'm living in Texas.

It's the best Nike Tennis hat they've put out since the trend woven hat from around 10-12 years ago. Perfect timing cause my stash is getting low.
Right? Hate the color but love the hat so much that I pick up every color regardless.
I just wish they would come out with the side swoosh ones.

Right? Hate the color but love the hat so much that I pick up every color regardless.
I just wish they would come out with the side swoosh ones.

Agreed. There were a few a sellers on ebay selling the white one a few weeks ago. I missed my size but they've been floating around.

I'd be happy with more colors of the standard version. I'd buy multiple of black with a volt swoosh. I still have my trend woven from the 2010 US Open and absolutely love that hat.

Uh oh, those ugly Vapor Pro 2 with NIKE embroidered on the back in BIG LETTERS has dropped on NDC.
Those things are so atrocious.

Black/white NikeCourt Heritage Shirt dropped as well, also in the hoodie variant.

Babolast should do this kind of threads again:
“”

Nike Spring 2013 Predictions/Hopes/Wants Thread””​

That would be great! But every two months some people will show up and ask for the 90th time "Bring back Agassi xxxx year" and bash everything that will come just because is not what they want. A real decline in those threads since not a lot of room to discuss or show pics without being removed.

That would be great! But every two months some people will show up and ask for the 90th time "Bring back Agassi xxxx year" and bash everything that will come just because is not what they want. A real decline in those threads since not a lot of room to discuss or show pics without being removed.
By some people you mean the one loner name ChillTennis or NoChill as I like to call him lol Always bashing left and right yet never see him play or review anything else besides the retro 90’s Agassi line from 2020. He swears by 90’s gear but ironically he was born in ‘93

By some people you mean the one loner name ChillTennis or NoChill as I like to call him lol Always bashing left and right yet never see him play or review anything else besides the retro 90’s Agassi line from 2020. He swears by 90’s gear but ironically he was born in ‘93
Yeah that guy, he got his a** shut when Nike release that baggy shirt Draper wore in the USO and cannot see something more uncomfortable and not as performance oriented as he want people to think by accomodating every time that shirt to be wearable.
That and the guy who want Agassi "The fatty PB player" to use a 30 plus years shoe in the EXO at the USO just because he though it would be cool Just like Mcenroe did, considering his age and overall fitness condition you have to be really "special" to ask for that non sense.
Hopefully at some point they can move on and let people be happy with new releases and innovation. That might be what Nike is lacking lately and other brands take over the sport

Shirts up!

As well as the new Rafa colors:

Can't lie, that Blue Void/Laser Void is niceeee

Shirts up!

As well as the new Rafa colors:

Can't lie, that Blue Void/Laser Void is niceeee

Hot garbage. I love how they slap a small Nike swoosh and a Rafa logo on a basic *** Nike Dri Fit tee and have the nerve to charge over $100. With tax you're paying like close to $120 for a basic tee. Thanks but hell no.

Nike really needs to step their game up or lower their prices.
Rafa barely plays anymore so I question how much demand there for his line now.

Back
Top Bottom