🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

ive been wanting to try some lunars. trying to find a color id actually wear with everything, like white... and they dont release. Im assuming no federer pre usopen shoes too. wish nike just released everything

Does anyone know if they're planning releasing a QS limited colorway for Fed for the Open? Nike has been hit or miss with him on this over the past several years. Would love to see a mainly black w/red accents PE to go with his rumored all black night kit. 

Can anyway give me an idea what a DS pair these Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Tour LE might be worth? They are size 13.

There are currently none for sale and I want to sell them with a Buy It now price but I cannot locate any past sales to get an idea of what to ask.

Thank you in advance for any help with these.

If they were my size 9.5 I'd probably be willing to pay 200
Had several chances to get these under retail years ago but bought the court ballistics instead. Always regret not getting these

This is the cheaper Version of the recent Vapor 9.5 Tour, the Nike Vapor Advantage ^^

If you look very closely, it does appear to be "improved"? I have a pair and the under sole and inner section appear a bit different. It does have that signature color on the heel area.

If you look very closely, it does appear to be "improved"? I have a pair and the under sole and inner section appear a bit different. It does have that signature color on the heel area.
40 Euros in Germany .... 
happy.gif

The Vapor X, no this is not a takedown. I must say I'm disappointed. I've been a fan of the vapor 9/9.5 since it's release but these just felt and look cheap to me. The fit also seemed a little off (note that I was in a half size larger). Hopefully more fun colour ways improve my thoughts on the shoes
Hopefully this is only a Pre-Pre-Pre-Draft......ugly as hell

anyone got the us open catalog? nikes been big into the textures for the majors this year.

If they were my size 9.5 I'd probably be willing to pay 200
Had several chances to get these under retail years ago but bought the court ballistics instead. Always regret not getting these

OK, thanks for the help.

I was hoping to be able to get back what I paid ($150) so if I listed them for $200 shipped I should be able to get my money back after fees and shipping.

I have a pair of RFxAir Jordan Zoom Vapors - the ones released at the US open in'14 I think. DS, size 10, white. Long time lurker here, thought I would offer them up to this group since I enjoy the posts so much.

Does anyone have a vapor 287 pair and if so , do you wear them or just holding them to eventually sell?

I would buy that ^^^ Is that from tennis collection ?
RF line ? Holiday ?
Oh us open night. Like the black. I can pull that off .
Not a big fan of the red white day one.
Maybe with different color shorts but not red

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom