🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Good thing you sold it. Better make the quick cash than watch a garbage match. Go take a stroll in Central Park instead lol

If Fed had just won the USO, his gear would already be sold out on every website in the country. Nadal wins and every size is still available. I wonder who Nike was rooting for

If Fed had just won the USO, his gear would already be sold out on every website in the country. Nadal wins and every size is still available. I wonder who Nike was rooting for
It's true.

I really wish Nike would let us buy Nadal's current shoe though...not a fan of the gray.

More Nadal gear for me tho :lol:

That's actually pretty nice, maybe I'll get it eventually. I wish every t shirt from Nike wasn't white

Liking the Rafa shirt. My only gripe with these is that they're 100% cotton and not Dri Fit. Im surprised people aren't complaining about it like they do with Feds shirts

Last edited:
I was on vacation when they were delivered, but finally got around to trying on the Vapor x AJ3s. Figured I'd share a (casual) on-feet look, since I haven't seen many around the internet. All-in-all, these are super comfy in my true 10.5.

Feds.jpg

The only bad thing about the Vapor x AJ3s is the actual shoe that Federer has is different than the one people can buy. Both are still sweet. I wish Nike would make the actual Federer shoe.

If Nike actually released Fed's real shoes people would do nothing but complain nonstop about how they can't wear them for playing because they're not durable whatsoever.

If Nike actually released Fed's real shoes people would do nothing but complain nonstop about how they can't wear them for playing because they're not durable whatsoever.

^^^
His shoes are trashed by one week's end.
I do wish they'd put the carbon midsole in through.

Vapor 9's have been out for what, 25 years now? If they haven't put the carbon shank in by now they never will.

Back
Top Bottom