🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Is atmos know for cancelling orders? I was just able to check out a 12 and the 11.5 wasnt there but now 12 isnt there and 11.5 is.

Is atmos know for cancelling orders? I was just able to check out a 12 and the 11.5 wasnt there but now 12 isnt there and 11.5 is.
I just saw the same thing, must be people having it in their carts but not completing the transaction. Swooped on the 11.5s and got the transaction to go through on paypal.

You're probably going to take an L if you need to type in your PW or CVV. :frown:

man I had all my cc and shipping info typed out yesterday (never used SNKRS for a purchase before). soon as 7 hit i go through the payment screens with no issues, but then hit the password request for Nike+, which totally threw me off. forgot the pw and had to spend like one minute resetting it, next minute (7:02), sold out :frown:

man I had all my cc and shipping info typed out yesterday (never used SNKRS for a purchase before). soon as 7 hit i go through the payment screens with no issues, but then hit the password request for Nike+, which totally threw me off. forgot the pw and had to spend like one minute resetting it, next minute (7:02), sold out :frown:

Yeah man you didn’t stand a chance. I always check my info an hour before a SNKRS drop that way when a shoe drops all I have to do is ise Face ID and I’m done

Missed out unfortunately. I'm on vacation and was out to lunch. Had my phone ready a few minutes before and then I forgot. Realized at 1:03 and there was only 4-7 and 9 left

Heard spring isn’t to great. But that’s one persons opinion. We will see. Not sure when release date is

Yes the hard court version. I️ don’t think a clay sole was made for sale in USA and don’t remember seeing for sale overseas either
So basically meant the colorway is on sale lol

I thought I saw a post someone was looking for the us open grey lb 1.5. Jbtennis.com has a decent amount of sizes left

Training in Barcelona and was at the local Jordan reseller and to my surprise they had almost every size of the Atmos Federer Jordan’s. Got myself a pair (at retail price). These shoes are nice as hell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom