🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I got the Box too! Deal was just to be fast enough ok the Nike App! It was completely free! Kind of a raffle which said: „20 Shirts for 20“
Wow that's incredible. Especially considering the shirt was only $30

This isn't a joke. This makes me mad.
Untitled.png

Not sure if this is legit. Fed in Dubai? 2 new Vapor X colorways? Shorts in the second outfit are 887517-686?

@SRG look at the bidders on the ebay listing, looks like fake accounts, no way that guy is getting $300 for an RF hat

Paramus has good stuff too!!!!

I got lucky this year at my local Marshall's and TJ Maxx with RF NikeLab sweats and tech knit
Yeah ditto Paramus. There's a second store that just opened in Paramus too

My local Nike Factory store consistently gets a lot of cool tennis stuff. RF NikeLab (Olive/Navy) polos and henleys were as low as $15 CAD (40% off short sleeves and $10 coupon). Theres a few RF NikeLab jackets too for $40-50. Ended up grabbing this one for like $25 with my MVP pass.
https://img.nike.com.hk/resources/product/886465-245/886465-245_BL1.png

Why can’t stuff like this show up at mine! I’ve been eyeing that jacket for some time. Nice score! How does it run size wise?

Not sure if this is legit. Fed in Dubai? 2 new Vapor X colorways? Shorts in the second outfit are 887517-686?

That's probably footage from his pre-season which he usually does in Dubai. Besides he just got back to Switzerland after being in Australia since the end of last year, likely still on vacation now.

The RF20 hats are definitely a hot item. They were gone from NDC last night. Glad I got mine

Has anyone played in the Zoom Vapor Aj3? Do they feel the same as regular vapors? I am considering buying another pair to use on court

These two vids are actually from his pre-season training prior to the 2017 season. The shoes you can see in both are the Vapor Flyknits in the orange colour scheme that he used to win the AO last year. As for the shorts, they are the same ones from this video in his pre-season:

The whole Federer Celebration t-shirt/hat thing got me thinking... What other items has Nike put out for Federer and Nadal to commemorate their Slams and achievements? The first i can remember is the Fifteen hat and shirt for Federer (i actually found this Tee in a white/red version that i had no idea existed in addition to the black/gold which is why im wondering if there is maybe some other stuff i dont know about). As far as i know for Federer its the fifteen hat/shirt, the 18 shirt (and the unreleased hat), the two shirts for 19, and the hat/shirt for 20. There was a limited 287 tshirt that was released in such a limited quantity (i think they only made 10) that im not even counting it. For Nadal i remember the 9th French Open t-shirt, the X la decima shirt and the 16 shirt after last years US Open (which i thought was actually kind of random unless Nike is just going to make a shirt for every Slam win at this point) but to my knowledge they havent always done so- Nothing for Feds 16th or 17th or even his Roland Garros/grand slam which is a shame or Nadals first US Open/grand slam either. Anybody know of any that Im missing? I havent included the commemorative shoes because those are a little more limited and pricey

Back
Top Bottom