🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Here's the one without the watermark tag in the video, I posted it in the Agassi thread as well. Even if it was before their time, they still have to market it correctly and do some research. I just don't get it They could have just went on Youtube lol.

I'm totally with you. It's just lazy marketing. Heck, hire some of us from the Agassi thread to do marketing remote from home. Seriously, don't need to pay me much. Just send me gear and minimum wage. I'll do all the research for them.

Only 4 months more!

It's actually a little more than 3 months as the gear releases on August 1. May & July are 31, June is 30 days. Plus the few we got left in April. So 96 days to go. But could be sooner if shops online post as soon as they arrive.

1587752299119.png

Anyone have these Ghost Green shorts they want to get rid of? Looking for size L. Don't care if they're the 9" or 7" version.

Thanks!
Just throwing these back out there hoping someone has a clue on how to get a hold of a pair. Sorry to be a bother...

Anyone ever own these ?
66AC1AAF-FD43-4E04-A1D7-A2BD89D4BD54.png
Circa 2002/2003 I did. Had 2 pairs, turned heads everywhere. Not many people had them and not sure if they were available in the states. I was able to get mine at Tennisnuts in UK and the other pair at Tennisdirect.nl. I didn’t understand the language and they didn’t have english option at that time. This blue version is on my top 3 all time vapors list.

Circa 2002/2003 I did. Had 2 pairs, turned heads everywhere. Not many people had them and not sure if they were available in the states. I was able to get mine at Tennisnuts in UK and the other pair at Tennisdirect.nl. I didn’t understand the language and they didn’t have english option at that time. This blue version is on my top 3 all time vapors list.
Federer and Hewitt wore them at that Australian Open

I had three pairs of these, best Federer shoe to date in my opinion !! Interesting is that he kept the outsole of the vapor speed on almost all of his further models. I would love to see a retro ! Especially that they started retroing the zoom cage.
I had three pairs of these, best Federer shoe to date in my opinion !! Interesting is that he kept the outsole of the vapor speed on almost all of his further models. I would love to see a retro ! Especially that they started retroing the zoom cage.
I think the same too! Good call man. A retro would be lovely.
How was the fit? And forefoot cushion?

I have a question to guys who had white Nike T-shirts and use them on court or training. I don't know how to write it right, because I'm not a native speaker :D but after some time white clothes go yellow? Often, white items may have yellow spots after long use or sweat. What does it look like with nike material? I would like to buy white shirt, but I wouldn't want throw it away after year

I have a question to guys who had white Nike T-shirts and use them on court or training. I don't know how to write it right, because I'm not a native speaker :D but after some time white clothes go yellow? Often, white items may have yellow spots after long use or sweat. What does it look like with nike material? I would like to buy white shirt, but I wouldn't want throw it away after year
It depends how often you use it. I know some white shirts that’s polyester can go yellow from your sweat. You could bleach your white clothes after play/train but it’s up to you.

Back
Top Bottom