🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

D26E02B0-E585-4A6D-A7E7-DF75A498C491.jpeg

these shoes used by holger rune, lore musetti and others, are they PE or some model that will come out for roland garros?

def PE. I mean why would Nike not give them shoes that we can buy? Those are so much cooler than these:
rs.php
are you kidding me bro? what happens to Nike to do that enough with the sleeveless and Rafa's shoes (which to be honest are horrible) and some of his now crew shoes pe, go to hell and then don't complain that have little sales 💀💀

I love me a Cage 4, but I am utterly uninterested in those for some reason. I am sure they will flip but I hate people flipping an already limited amount of shoes people actually use. I get lifestyle shoes but these and the RF Jordans were actually tennis shoes and it rubs me the wrong way.

Now the Black and Blue Rafas are a different story. I want

I love me a Cage 4, but I am utterly uninterested in those for some reason. I am sure they will flip but I hate people flipping an already limited amount of shoes people actually use. I get lifestyle shoes but these and the RF Jordans were actually tennis shoes and it rubs me the wrong way.

Now the Black and Blue Rafas are a different story. I want

You did read the story behind the design right? I only ask as I had a discussion with someone on here last month who (unknowingly) trashed the whole design before he found out about the story of the Doernbecher Project and the person behind them (he graciously apologized 👍). It is very sad that these will get bought solely to flip and no one will actually wear them. I'd wear them to play in. 👍

Back
Top Bottom