🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Hey Guys
Long time follower here and love all the intel on Nike tennis. For me Vapor 9 will always be the GOAT tennis shoe (maybe second after Lendl Competition!)
I had a scroll through but couldnt see any new Vapor pro or retro rereleases before the US open? Anyone aware of anything else dropping that is preferably not black or white?
These 2 popped up today

25B3BB3E-AE3D-4C2A-B16A-47B1150D3BF4.jpeg
1F1C145F-2412-4066-A229-646144308521.jpeg

what information do you have about the 9.5 that are going to be released, its design will be the same as the one we already know or it will have some modification?

I noticed that a while ago it seems to be a case like dimitrov only that he always uses the same color regardless of the seasons, it would be cool if the model used colors according to the season
In that case they won't be able to "hide" the fact that Dimitrov use a discontinued shoe and don't mind any of the new offerings or the same with Nadal shoes... Not available even in a similar colorway of the updated model

Last edited:
Is smashinn a scam? If not how long do they usually take to ship Nike?
No , but it can take a while to get the products and then sometimes they don’t get the product and you have to cancel the order
If you log in , you can check your order status.
I ordered the Nike marroon Rafa set but it’s saying I won’t get it until Sept 5-6

If anyone subscribed to Racquet Mag their newsletter today was about the undying wish for the Vapor X (or 9.5) return and how most players are still hoarding them.

Back
Top Bottom