Attachments

• ED026924-3E6D-415A-81B8-C2B6B5436B1B.png
    ED026924-3E6D-415A-81B8-C2B6B5436B1B.png
    993.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 3DDD06D1-3E4E-48D3-8320-2B147357BF95.png
    3DDD06D1-3E4E-48D3-8320-2B147357BF95.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 481
Rafa hats are back to !
Yeah, but do you realize we already had almost the same hat just 2 years ago at US Open 2020 (day session)?

Both are Volt, the only supposed difference is that 2 years ago the logos were embroidered in the Black thread, while this year it is Off noir.

Half a year without new hat at all, and we basically get a repeat.

Up on Tennis express. And they told me they weren’t getting this. Lol

Does any of you guys know if GP Turbos will have some new colorways other than 2 currently available at Nike? Or is the shoe discountinued after all?
I think they’re basically Naomi’s signature model now even tho Tiafoe still wears them. I’ve just been ordering woman’s styles in men’s size but I’d assume they’ll keep making them since Naomi wears them.

Got two pair of the Agassi inspired ones from the 1990 US Open outfit. I don't understand why they stopped making them for men, so comfortable.
They were so plush I barely felt foot or knee fatigue like I did in the vapor line. My only issue was they weren’t very breathable. I switched to the zoom court nxt but they didn’t last very long and the woven eyelet thing ripped. I went through 3 pairs in 3 months

They were so plush I barely felt foot or knee fatigue like I did in the vapor line. My only issue was they

weren’t very breathable. I switched to the zoom court nxt but they didn’t last very long and the woven eyelet thing ripped. I went through 3 pairs in 3 months

They were so plush I barely felt foot or knee fatigue like I did in the vapor line. My only issue was they weren’t very breathable. I switched to the zoom court nxt but they didn’t last very long and the woven eyelet thing ripped. I went through 3 pairs in 3 months

Breathability is definitely an issue with them and a lot of people complained that they were too narrow but not for me.

Breathability is definitely an issue with them and a lot of people complained that they were too narrow but not for me.
Actually I bet most people commented on this before breaking them in. Or they only tried them on and thats it. They are a bit narrow but after 2-4 hours they break in and fot perfectly.

I know this is niketalk and I know I'm late, but...

Anyone play with the Adidas Barricade? What the consensus on sizing? (I know everyone has a different foot). Barricade or Asics Gel Resolution?

Back
Top Bottom