🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Sure,
Idk what you don’t like about the subtle hint of “dirt/clay” colorway to the shoe, makes sense. It looks clean and prefer it over the blue HC version.
Yeah it makes sense. I’m just not a fan of the clay hint. A bolder colorway with more details on the upper itself would have been nice. But I guess the only variations we’ll have is the heel counter and outsole. Swiss simplicity.

Did you have photos of PE white sole??

Can't find on-foot pics at the moment (think Fritz wore them) but these are the ones:

s-l1600.png

BFC3EC64-5C57-4D53-9FF6-187404E8A735.jpeg

AB59458C-AB1E-4F90-AAEE-3A8F076EC7B6.jpeg

I’ve been waiting for this but why such a poor colorway ? I have the blue all court version and the fit and feel are really good. I’m not a fan of the orange hints… Even full white would have been better. And if you wonder, even though On is a Swiss brand, living in the country is not an advantage. The retail in EU is 199.95€ but here the equivalent is 270 :emoji_dizzy_face:
Just copped size 10 baby💯🔥

I thought that as well and was struggling to find pics becasue not all players wore them--but indeed I found this pic of Rublev wearing them at Miami. There was also a white based PE that was really slick that I think Fritz wore on occasion.

rublev-miami-03292021.aspx
Musetti did too, I think

Yeah! AFAIK they skip the OG white and are releasing two identical grey versions with tag only color variations...
It does not make any sense! :emoji_flushed:
(not even talking about the 3 2023 colorways, so wrong...)

Back
Top Bottom