🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

It's not too bad, in general I think they look fine. The logos are stitched well. But I here you about the strap. The regular ones I have just a little Velcro showing, but with these I have it strapped as tight as it can get without any overlap (if that makes sense). For $15 I can't really complain.
Which of yours are the fakes? My greatest regret in the RF hat game is having 2 of each of the South America ones in my cart on TW and not finishing the checkout.

Has anybody seen retail version?
Is branding black or teal, like on Roger. (My pics are so bad, but it teal)

Attachments

• 26590CFE-E927-41B4-8B8F-BBEA0F0D9F75.jpeg
    26590CFE-E927-41B4-8B8F-BBEA0F0D9F75.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 799F5FEC-D475-4BA0-AA20-2C815D863978.jpeg
    799F5FEC-D475-4BA0-AA20-2C815D863978.jpeg
    531.8 KB · Views: 15
Which of yours are the fakes? My greatest regret in the RF hat game is having 2 of each of the South America ones in my cart on TW and not finishing the checkout.
Colombia, Argentina, and Wimbledon #5. Unfortunately I didn't really start getting anything until late 2013. I also found several hats at Ross years ago that I sold. And still regret to this day. One of which was the French hat in bordeaux with the orange logo

Also, it's good to know that AJ3's aren't a total curse since he wins Shanghai (and beats Rafa) wearing them

Last edited by a moderator:
Colombia, Argentina, and Wimbledon #5. Unfortunately I didn't really start getting anything until late 2013. I also found several hats at Ross years ago that I sold. And still regret to this day. One of which was the French hat in bordeaux with the orange logo
What part of the country are you in. Here in NC I find it is super hit or miss almost always at major outlets

What part of the country are you in. Here in NC I find it is super hit or miss almost always at major outlets
South Jersey, 30 minutes from Philly. I've got 100+ stores I could go to within an hour from me

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody seen retail version?
Is branding black or teal, like on Roger. (My pics are so bad, but it teal)
I guess the lights from the arena makes it look like different but it's black, just like the retail version.
These labels reflect when light hits them.

im digging the outfit... but im ready for a different headband then black. seen it almost all year

Which im interested to know if hes going to go back to the aj3s. Or the greens. Or does he and nadal have different wtf outfits?

Back
Top Bottom