🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

There has to be new clothes no? These don’t really match any of the current outfits .
Not a fan of the vapors at all but the cages might be the first ones I try

Someone in another forum mentioned some floral shoes were coming and they were sick... These are meh for me... I'm hoping there's nicer clothes coming next week. Not sure we've seen a sneak peek.
I’m still realy into these. Saw them on tennis.fr and I’m hoping they aren’t super limited and hard to find when they come here in a few days.

Vapor 10
IMG_4192.JPG

Digging the Vapor 10 silhouette more than the actual Vapor 9.5 Floral.

Gonna be honest and say I'm still gonna cop the Florals as they are unique and I'm a sucker for gum soles.

I like the floral, wish they did something diff than geometric lines for the main medial sides

Digging the Vapor 10 silhouette more than the actual Vapor 9.5 Floral.

Gonna be honest and say I'm still gonna cop the Florals as they are unique and I'm a sucker for gum soles.

I like the floral, wish they did something diff than geometric lines for the main medial sides
Those 10’s.... I don’t know about those. I guess what really matters is how they perform.

Got lucky again and found the Fed Wimbledon 2017 henley for $25 CAD.

Also grabbed that red checkered Nike team henley from last season for the same price, not sure if I`m gonna keep that one.

Got a new phone with a better camera, so I decided to finally compare the general release Flyknit and the PE Flyknit. Lots and lots differences.
Uploaded shots here:

His feet are super wide. It also seems that his shoes are much more of a lower profile with less arch than the retails

Got a new phone with a better camera, so I decided to finally compare the general release Flyknit and the PE Flyknit. Lots and lots differences.
Uploaded shots here:

Thanks for sharing. Looks like the toe guard is a different material as well... Is that true or just the way it appears in the pic?

Thanks for sharing. Looks like the toe guard is a different material as well... Is that true or just the way it appears in the pic?

I think all of it is a different material
His are made for comfort and looks but are shredded by the end of one tournament
Retails are clearly more rigid to last a bit longer

Kinda wish I had waited for these instead

Attachments

• A6D4C206-3739-46E0-8B03-96719010352E.jpeg
    A6D4C206-3739-46E0-8B03-96719010352E.jpeg
    610.5 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom