🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Aj3s ran the same exact size as the regular 9.5s for me
Flyknit was a half size smaller
As far as play goes in the am95s... feds practicing in them hard so im sure they feel just fine... i havent actually played in the vapor xs yet so it will def be a different feel for me.
Brings me to another point... though i want to and i have outfits in my head.. i havent played in my 2 jordan pairs yet. Have any of you guys?

With the money I shelled out for the AJ3's, NO WAY I'm playing in mine. Lol!

IMG_4466.PNG
IMG_4465.PNG

Aj3s ran the same exact size as the regular 9.5s for me
Flyknit was a half size smaller
As far as play goes in the am95s... feds practicing in them hard so im sure they feel just fine... i havent actually played in the vapor xs yet so it will def be a different feel for me.
Brings me to another point... though i want to and i have outfits in my head.. i havent played in my 2 jordan pairs yet. Have any of you guys?
I'll start playing in my Atmos and Fire Red pairs next month.

Funny enough i just broke out my AJ3 fire reds this weekend. The fit is exactly the same as the vapor 9/9.5 but the elastic on the tongue makes it feel more snug. I also found flyknits to run big and always went down a half size. Probably wont play tennis in them for a while since i have stacks of 9.5s still to burn through.

Was able to score some AM95s from Europe. Very disappointed in the US exposure on these which looks like just the SNKRS draw, while multiple euro retailers got them. Probably will be differnt for the greedy colorway

So i guess Federer's wears the neon AM95 for Indian Wells and the Greedy ones for Miami.

Dimitrov was still wearing the Vapor 9.5 in his loss to Verdasco, Hyeon Chung still donning the 9.5 as well.

I sold my unworn vapor x. Think I needed to size up and I can see my toes ripping thru the mesh as well

For those of you in Europe. Again I don’t understand Dutch so not sure what it’s saying but looks like available for pre order
Tennisdirect.nl
Vapor am95

Fast shipping but they don’t ship in a box. Just plastic bag :frown:. Idiots !
Tennispro.eu

Attachments

• B7B40CD8-833A-4A19-B9D3-F20190508E89.jpeg
    B7B40CD8-833A-4A19-B9D3-F20190508E89.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 69B18F59-23E6-4E78-BAA3-47F865297019.jpeg
    69B18F59-23E6-4E78-BAA3-47F865297019.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 53
Sloan Stephens looks good in the black and white compared to that Goo awful pink her opponent is wearing

Back
Top Bottom