🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Believe they are up now on tennispro.eu

Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Got a pair from tennispro.eu even though the price would have been slightly more than getting it on TWE, and did not want to risk playing fastest fingers first on TWE.

Wouldn't have been able to cop a pair on TWE seeing how fast they went and was busy with work at that period of time as well.

I guess prodirect should be getting it soon? Seeing how there was a delay in them putting up the neons up for sale.

Confirmation email received! Never made an effort on the neons but this greedy colorway had me giving it a second thought so i went ahead with it :D

Sucks... Nike Canada showed the AM95s with a timer. I woke up 15 minutes before the time expired. When it expired... *poof* The shoe was f***** gone from the site and could not be ordered!

Got order confirmation from TWE then another email, canceling order! Happened to my brother too WTF

Got a charge from tennis point. I doubt it sticks! Struck out on SNKRS like always!

Last edited:
It says on their website they take Paypal, but there is no option for it at checkout.

I had the PayPal option when I checked out, however, it complained that I didn't have a state, which I don't in Canada. I seem to remember having this issue with them a few years ago. I put a credit card in, instead.

The RF sticker that comes with the AM95 RF Greedys.

greedy.jpg

Shoe looks nice in the video

I had the PayPal option when I checked out, however, it complained that I didn't have a state, which I don't in Canada. I seem to remember having this issue with them a few years ago. I put a credit card in, instead.

Yeah, when I went back to use my credit card it said no longer available! Looks like I’ll be hitting the auction sites...

Well, woke up to a CANCELED confirmation email from tennispro.eu and of course i struck out 3x on SNKRS
total bummer fellas....

Back
Top Bottom