🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Got my pre-order. Now freaking about sizing issues... american website states its in *** sizes and their website makes it seem like western sizes. Anyone having this trouble?
It’s pretty simple tbh. Like DanVanHalen said, it’s a L for a M over here.

The us site

Attachments

• 20180723_041044.jpg
    20180723_041044.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 20
Got my Air Zoom Zeros! I went with my TTS, 9.5. So if (huge IF) I can get my foot into the shoe, everything feels perfect except the instep. The non-stretchy plastic construction over the instep is unreal. It's so tight, and no amount of unlacing will make it any easier to get my foot in. And man, the material has zero give to it, I can't imagine wearing this thing for more than a minute. If you have a high angle instep, definitely beware. I'm gonna have to send mine back.

I usually get a M shirt and a S short.
As hobocat suggested, maybe we can organize some trade between the ones who received an item that doesn't have the proper size

Got my zoom zeroes in. Little struggle to put on at first. But not KD 9 levels. cushion feels great. forefoot cushioning is exactly what I have been looking for in a tennis shoe. Can't wait to try these out on court. Intrigued by trying out the Gel Resolutions. But will see how these pan out first.

I wouldn't really call USO 17 Darth Federer. The stuff didn't even match. But just my opinion. I loved Indian Wells/ Miami 13. Straight Netherlands colors. Worst was definitely USO 13 nights. That outfit was wretched.

rg 2009 was a beautiful kit.
cinci 2014 and 2015
loved the maroon 2016 clay outfit
and the ao2016

Back
Top Bottom