🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Has anyone seen the Vapors fed is wearing in Shanghai? They look pretty cool
hqdefault.jpg
I agree. This color, and the Laver Cup ones would sell. Instead, they make ugly ones available for us. SMH

35 bucks in Japan. Ill grab one if they bring it here. It will probably be that stupid-*** limited release set though. Especially if he wins Shanghai. JUST RELEASE THE DAMN CLOTHES!!!
11_417789.jpg

Yeah the pink is on ebay already. Is this going to be uniqlos marketing? Or are they waiting till next year to launch a federer line? As a constant buyer of his outfits im super disappointed the whole kit isnt available for purchase.

Yeah the pink is on ebay already. Is this going to be uniqlos marketing? Or are they waiting till next year to launch a federer line? As a constant buyer of his outfits im super disappointed the whole kit isnt available for purchase.
Id rather get it from Uniqlo in a month then pay some schlub on eBay 60 bucks+ The whole point of Uniqlo is cheap prices.

Yeah id like to see whole kits too. Like, they have the capability. 3-4 weeks is I think all they'd need from conception to creation for online stores. Distributing across the country/world to retailers is harder... but just online you only need it in a few places.

I think we will see way more from 2019 though. I hope... or they are putting that 10 mil a year or whatever to waste lmao

Again if anybody interested I have a pair of Nike Court 9” Shorts in white and black size small and a NWT Nike Nadal RG Celebration emoji shirt in size medium.

Fed's current pink/navy Uniqlo set is the same color scheme as his set with Nike last summer for Roger's Cup. Never got a chance to get the pink shirt with Nike on sale so I`m interested in the Uniqlo version.

Fed's current pink/navy Uniqlo set is the same color scheme as his set with Nike last summer for Roger's Cup. Never got a chance to get the pink shirt with Nike on sale so I`m interested in the Uniqlo version.
I got the nike. About to buy the uniqlo off ebay . Wanting some burgundy and navy shorts by them. I have a grey pair they are my fav shorts. The only shorts i like as much are the navy rf shorts from last summer. I wanna try the essential ones soon

Anyone interested in Zoom Prestiges in size 10? Brand new just a little big for me. Got them for a decent deal so I can let them go to someone here for the same thing. PM me if you're interested!

nikecourt-air-zoom-prestige-hard-court-tennis-shoe-NJh4F2.jpg

Last edited:
just ordered the Zoom Zero, will see how they perform during weekend pickleball.

Which color did you order them in, if you do y mind me asking? I'm still waiting to see "that" color get released that hits me. The blue that I saw recently in the one photo with the volt colorway would have been it, but that seems to be a women's only color. Hoping to see someone cool soon.

Nice find! How much did you get them for?
I think 30 a piece. I cant decide if Im going to keep them or sell them though. I picked up a few essential rf polos too they had for major discount... including the new colors. They feel really great for the temperature outside. Would be a little too heavy during the summer months

Does anyone know what those shirts were supposed to go to? Never saw anything about them online and on the tags it says sample

Which color did you order them in, if you do y mind me asking? I'm still waiting to see "that" color get released that hits me. The blue that I saw recently in the one photo with the volt colorway would have been it, but that seems to be a women's only color. Hoping to see someone cool soon.

The burnt orange-ish colorway, picked them up for $77. 3 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom