🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Hoping to see US Open stuff soon, since I find the French stuff kind of ugly. Hoping hot lava returns for the us Open.

Good question... I don't remember seeing any leaks at all. I used to see leaks 1-2 season ahead of time, at least of the major colorways. I know someone said that 2020 would be "wicked" or something...

Hoping to see US Open stuff soon, since I find the French stuff kind of ugly. Hoping hot lava returns for the us Open.
As much as I love ‘Hot Lava’ I actually want to see a different color this year, especially for the night sessions. We had ‘Hot Lava’ from ‘15, and ‘17. Teal would be a nice colorway for the night session imo.

As much as I love ‘Hot Lava’ I actually want to see a different color this year, especially for the night sessions. We had ‘Hot Lava’ from ‘15, and ‘17. Teal would be a nice colorway for the night session imo.

Technically, it was hot punch in 17. But I agree a nice blue would work as well. Have a sneaking suspicion that either volt or some kind of pink will be involved again.

Technically, it was hot punch in 17. But I agree a nice blue would work as well. Have a sneaking suspicion that either volt or some kind of pink will be involved again.
Well yeah, some shade of ‘Hot Lava’. Anyway, I wouldn’t doubt it. Volt and/or Hot Lava is very common for the USO for the past couple of years.

What The Rafa Cage 3 Glove... Seemingly well stocked on Nike Canada (or not selling). Still available in all sizes.

These arrived last week while I was on vacation (all my shoes get shipped to work to avoid the "porch pirates" around the areas). I gotta say, these are pretty slick!! Went with the same size as my Vapor X Black/reds, and I'm glad I did. Have nice space for my toes without feeling jammed. Not going to play in these, as I don't play on clay or Har-Tru courts. Just gonna wear casually. Love the idea and the price point wasn't bad either. Also a bonus shot of the other pair that arrived a day later :smile:

IMG_20190604_201408.jpg
IMG_20190604_201414.jpg
IMG_20190604_201507.jpg

These arrived last week while I was on vacation (all my shoes get shipped to work to avoid the "porch pirates" around the areas). I gotta say, these are pretty slick!! Went with the same size as my Vapor X Black/reds, and I'm glad I did. Have nice space for my toes without feeling jammed. Not going to play in these, as I don't play on clay or Har-Tru courts. Just gonna wear casually. Love the idea and the price point wasn't bad either. Also a bonus shot of the other pair that arrived a day later :smile:

IMG_20190604_201408.jpg
IMG_20190604_201414.jpg
IMG_20190604_201507.jpg

Nice! But i like the car even more 8)

After 4 years of scouring the web, Rafa's 2015 PE wristband trifecta of Military blue/(Hot lava) (French Open), Green strike/Soar[stripe]/(Soar) (Hamburg, Montreal, Cincinnati), and Gorge green/(White) (US Open Day) found its way into my collection!
Nadal-2015-exclusive-wristbands.jpg

Back
Top Bottom