🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

So I ordered the more expensive Rafa purple shirt and yeah. The cheaper version is going back. Fabric is much better and as expected on the more expensive one.
Now waiting for the polarized blue one

For me its similar to
2C98626A-B89A-417B-AED3-75DFF93EDF67.jpeg

Still hoping this shirt will be release :D
As much as I want this shirt to be released, it’s much likely not going to be because of the design.

On this photo shirt looks fantastic, but always its a difference between image and reality. Probably on image will be better, like always :D

Tennis warehouse and tennis express told me they aren’t carrying the Rafa polarized blue shorts. So guess it’s only going to be on Nike. They are up now but was hoping to get a lower price on the other tennis sites. Now have to wait for Nike to discount
Guess will have to see on release date. Wonder if they will have the better quality shirt

Tennis warehouse and tennis express told me they aren’t carrying the Rafa polarized blue shorts. So guess it’s only going to be on Nike. They are up now but was hoping to get a lower price on the other tennis sites. Now have to wait for Nike to discount
Guess will have to see on release date. Wonder if they will have the better quality shirt

Make sure to check tennis plaza as well. Good guys down in Florida.

I did say it was going to be released in the US but didn’t say where. Why would Nike have the better quality shirt?

By that I mean the $100 shirt vs the $65 shirt which you can buy now on tennis express in the polarized blue color

By that I mean the $100 shirt vs the $65 shirt which you can buy now on tennis express in the polarized blue color
Oh, the quality of the $100 is obviously more better than the $65 shirt. The $65 shirt is more like your typical polyester shirt but more because of the design and name. I for one love the $65 shirts because it’s great for practice. I might get some more to cut the sleeves off.

Latest pickups
New color Rafa hats
Heritage polo in ember glow
And Rafa challenger shirt and T-shirt in polarized blue 2BC50831-1A71-4241-AA84-83BBB72BA43B.jpeg 5DD2B1C0-3A9D-430E-99C5-F13380B89A92.jpeg C58C38F5-33F4-4FDE-9610-C1965FC7B63B.jpeg
How about Rafa t-shirt, fits good on you? I ordered this shirt (obsydian) 3 fu*king Time beacause they sent me bad sewn on left arm. The movements on left side are constrincting. I dont had this type of problems on previous rafa t-shirts. It looks like this summer shirts has crooked collar. Thankfully nike have free returns.

Do we know if that blue Rafa slam top is coming to US? My brother got me purple as a gift and the older pink one. Thinking of swapping the pink for a gift card to wait for blue...

Do we know if that blue Rafa slam top is coming to US? My brother got me purple as a gift and the older pink one. Thinking of swapping the pink for a gift card to wait for blue...
If you are talking about the RG one, it’s coming to retailers in the US on the 18th. Some sites already have it for sale with the 25% off.
-D

Back
Top Bottom