🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

so are those cages Spring 2021?

Yeah. The teal sole one wasn't in the pages I saw but there's a Kyrie BB shoe with the same color scheme in the SP21 catalog so I assume it's the same timing. The white GP has a red swoosh, silver toe box and arced silver detailing on the lateral side running from top eyelet to midsole. The mid price Wildcard shoe also looks like it got replaced by an Air Max Volley model.

Yeah. The teal sole one wasn't in the pages I saw but there's a Kyrie BB shoe with the same color scheme in the SP21 catalog so I assume it's the same timing. The white GP has a red swoosh, silver toe box and arced silver detailing on the lateral side running from top eyelet to midsole. The mid price Wildcard shoe also looks like it got replaced by an Air Max Volley model.
Thats good. As stylish as the Wildcard is... it has woefully terrible durability

NICE-Thanks. I dig the teal-soled color with the gold swoosh.

A little different than than the shirt we've been seeing...anyone know if there'll be a black version to contrast like we saw last year?
1592579967189.png

does anybody know what website has released the gear, I don't see anything on TW or in TExp

Midwest has the Rafa Wimbledon stuff up on their site (all pre-order with a 7/15 in stock date listed). Think TW told someone in their forum earlier this week that stuff was launching tomorrow but that the main White & Black Wimbledon styles were held until 6/29

I hate when the swoosh is up front cause it gets all bent looking after you use them .
Just leave it on the side lol

Asked a long time ago, but throwing another line out there looking for the older Nike Court breathe tank top (they made black, white, red, blue, maybe more). Looking for S or M if anyone could PM me. Thanks!

It's interesting that those designs weren't in the pics that were posted. So far they only posted the NIke Court bucket hats but not the Challenge Court ones too. I'm sure a lot more will show up around August.
Wait, these tees? I see them in the catalog.

Tennis express just posted the shorts and on sale but not in stock until September.

Hats online and shirts on sale

Back
Top Bottom