🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Really pleased with these! Wish the pictures did the 3m on the eyelets more justice because it’s such a sharp tonal contrast!

DCBCA686-2F02-4FAE-A7A2-44E4DF706BEA.jpeg
88743541-9EC9-490C-A51C-FA6B52008C62.jpeg
At first I was like ‘ehh’ but the more I look at it, the more I like it. I wish the outline of the Swoosh had the crimson color. That would’ve been sick.

But it does look like it says vapor nxt on the heel
7A2E0B8D-4528-4834-A435-33FD38D40FA9.png
I think it says "VAPOR REACT"... Which would be awesome! The vapor has always been a great shoe but it needs cushioning under the metatars. Full length react cushioning would be a huge advance in the vapor line.

At least it still looks good! That’s my alma mater colors, so I might have to pick up the ZC4 pair.
I like it too. Bummer about the RF (how can Nike **** that up?) It is a REALLY nice blue and I am glad it is less shiny in person

Haven’t been on NT in a while so not sure if this is a recent drop or not...

It has been out for two and a half weeks already from various tennis clothing sites. You are better off getting it from those sites than Nike at the moment.

Reactions: yu
Nike has the red, white, and blue Gp Turbo up on their site listed as "Coming soon." Word has it that these will be available to order on Monday.

nikecourt-air-zoom-gp-turbo-mens-hard-court-tennis-shoe-1hgx7C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom