🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

The King is back, but anyone know his shoes

1604679994491.png

790AD8E6-2B44-4E3E-8926-0371DECA29A0.jpeg

Snatched these for 90 bucks.
Anybody know the specifics about this shoe? I know it was scrapped when Federer left Nike.
Any ideas how many are out in the wild?

i think they are dope.

got these delivered a few weeks ago

Anyone played in them yet?

Really dope
where did you get it, and what name or code number of this, i want to buy , tks

Anyone know how is it with shirts, shorts socks etc. If players wash them or on every match the have brand new from package? Rafa always changes shirts couple of times and always from foil
Some do laundry and some just get new items. It also depends on the tourney they are playing in. If it’s back to back tourneys, they would have to wash their clothes. If it’s a GS, they would have new ones.

Hi, I would like to get clean my closet and found this Gladiator 2016 gradient Volt/Black shorts in size Large for retail price, brand new without tags but was way to big for me. Thanks for the help
Thanks to urn0tlike urn0tlike for his confidence and was a great deal. If someone is interested in the RF madrid 2013 green shirt in medium and the RF and Nadal Flex 2017 white shorts in size Large both new. Please let me know

Hello! Is the consensus on the Nike Sportswear flaming ball t-shirt that it runs very big, and you should size down? Thanks!

Does anyone know if there’s gonna be any apparel with this neon pack?
With the gold swoosh on the black last year we got a Nike tennis T-shirt

Last edited:
I don't believe they sell it. It's a modified version of the Pure Aero if my research stands true. The public just gets the various iterations of the pure Aero in strictly black and yellow. I wasn't a huge fan when playing with it recently, found I hit other racquets much better

Back
Top Bottom