🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Do we know the next release date? The only date I've seen so far is Dec 17th, which is a Sunday, and that doesn't make sense right? I think releases are usually done on Tuesdays so if not today, then likely Dec 19th?

I think Vapor X look pretty cool. Not a fan of the big swoosh on the sole, but that's not a big deal. Tired of seeing Fed in pink/punch/lava tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 2.37.57 PM.png

This looks more promising than the white/black...
That is summer 2018

Ross in Philly (not my find). I'll take a medium if anyone sees
IMG_20171213_142833_635.jpg

there's a pic of fed wearing the vapor x's in practice in dubai. the color way is mostly white, and of course it is a pe version (most likely custom outsole, carbon fiber shank, custom toe guard, etc...). and i have to say, that even on fed with his pe upgrades, the shoe just looks awful. on the bright side, several of the nike players are wearing the shoe in off season training sessions - so it is possible that the vapor x will be an excellent performance shoe. if it is - then at least there will be a silver lining. if it doesn't perform well, considering how ugly it is, it would be a massive flop and giant leap backward for nike tennis footwear.

there's a pic of fed wearing the vapor x's in practice in dubai. the color way is mostly white, and of course it is a pe version (most likely custom outsole, carbon fiber shank, custom toe guard, etc...). and i have to say, that even on fed with his pe upgrades, the shoe just looks awful. on the bright side, several of the nike players are wearing the shoe in off season training sessions - so it is possible that the vapor x will be an excellent performance shoe. if it is - then at least there will be a silver lining. if it doesn't perform well, considering how ugly it is, it would be a massive flop and giant leap backward for nike tennis footwear.
Link?

Its on FB account called "federer family". they posted a couple pics of Rog and a fellow player chatting after practice.

They most certainly do. So many great vapors ... vapor speed, vapor SE, vapor 6, vapor 9, flyknit, and now THIS??? terrible.

This new vapor is so ugly it is not only an insult to the buyer but also to the company itself. Those designers should be completely embarrassed! I say that with one exception: that this is THE best performance Tennis shoe of all time. If it is, then the hideousness can be forgiven, possibly entirely. But if not, shame on you Nike!!! Shame!!!

So did anyone try cage 3? Did you size up .5 from vapor 9.5? TW says to size up .5.

I'll answer you here also... I didn't size up, *but*, my V9.5 are already a bit bigger than one might expect (which is my preference), so the *same size* C3 feels slightly tighter (but perfect for me).

Back
Top Bottom