🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

never paid more than $200 for a shoe before but I couldn't pass on this, since i took the L on release day. thanks GOAT!!!
image1.jpeg

Got my hands on these Cage 3s that never officially released but a few samples were sent out. I guess they were the supposed shoe for Rafa for the US Open. And they are sick...

Attachments

• IMG_1961.JPG
    IMG_1961.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0544.JPG
    IMG_0544.JPG
    258.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2270.JPG
    IMG_2270.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 68
FYI if you bought the Atmos shirt, they require signature confirmation.

Of course the one time I left the house today for 30 minutes, they tried to deliver it.

Vapor X in black. Looks low profile and sharp... I think people will be happy with it. Especially considering they did not increase the price

I did see a black/hot lava concept design of the Vapor X floating around on the net. That might go nice with that white RF shirt. I think I also saw we should be expecting "new socks", but not quite sure if that meant colorways or a new design/type.

Got my hands on these Cage 3s that never officially released but a few samples were sent out. I guess they were the supposed shoe for Rafa for the US Open. And they are sick...
Good find. Thought Rafa was gonna switch to those for the USO considering that he had been practicing them for a while.

What does the tag look like?

I hate those Fed designs. Nadal are okay, although I'm generally against someone wearing a Wimbledon looking type shirt outside of Wimbledon

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Fed shirts design just looks kinda lazy.

And the Vapor X just doesn't look aesthetically as nice as the 9.5 /9.

Those Fed shirts design just looks kinda lazy.

And the Vapor X just doesn't look aesthetically as nice as the 9.5 /9.
I don't think the shirt design is lazy. It is a plain classic, bearing the resemblance of some previous era... Actually, this design is somehow juxtaposed to one of Feds earlier interviews, in which he states he would love to play his last season/seasons in plain white outfit... and for the glory of tennis.

Back
Top Bottom