🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

24zeveq.jpg

Yeah. It’s a bit much ....maybe one piece would be ok. But both top and shorts is to much.
Probably why sock lost. He Said to himself. I Look like an idiot out here in this color lol
Delpo only smart one opting for the black and grey

Has anyone figured out what's going on with the new model that Tiafoe and others are wearing? Is it a Lunar replacement?

georgek georgek I predicted a Sock loss based on the number of girlfriend photos on his Instagram lol, like Andre in the Brooke Shields era

Has anyone figured out what's going on with the new model that Tiafoe and others are wearing? Is it a Lunar replacement?

georgek georgek I predicted a Sock loss based on the number of girlfriend photos on his Instagram lol, like Andre in the Brooke Shields era

I’m not sure about your LB question... Replacing it as in? LB is gone, this new shoe is set to appear around the US Open.

nadal looks so casual in his kit its a nice change up. i love tsongas kit this year.
is delpo wearing what everyone else will for indian wells? lol
glad fed stuck to white. classy fed.
best kit imo? thiem or tsonga
and im a nike guy! fuk

no nike lab collabs w fed for this tournament
those were my fav last year
I don't think they had anything new during Australia last year, could be wrong tho. I remember the first stuff coming out whenever the Match for Africa was in Seattle, because Fed wore the shorts and polo during the match

I’m not sure about your LB question... Replacing it as in? LB is gone, this new shoe is set to appear around the US Open.

I always felt (maybe incorrectly) that Nike's tennis series targeted different 'types' of players. For example, I'm heavier/more powerful than the normal tennis player and always loved/needed LunarBallistecs. People who are toe draggers/sliders seem to like Cage series. I notice most classically built players wearing Vapors and most speedy/young folks using either Vapors or Zoom Reacts.

That's what I meant by this new model replacing the LB-hoping it is a sturdy, well cushioned model.

I always felt (maybe incorrectly) that Nike's tennis series targeted different 'types' of players. For example, I'm heavier/more powerful than the normal tennis player and always loved/needed LunarBallistecs. People who are toe draggers/sliders seem to like Cage series. I notice most classically built players wearing Vapors and most speedy/young folks using either Vapors or Zoom Reacts.

That's what I meant by this new model replacing the LB-hoping it is a sturdy, well cushioned model.

Well said... Seeing as Tiafoe seems like a slim/small player, while Rafa is much more bulky (and used LBs), I'm thinking this shoe will not be the kind you're looking/hoping for. Unfortunately...

As far as the Cage 3 being a "slider shoe"... I love the Cage 3, but that rubber netting seems quite cheap. I'm surprised Rafa is wearing them since what he's wearing looks like the retail version.

Back
Top Bottom