🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

To me it looks purple. The fit it good and they are less 'generous ' than the Shapovalov US Open fly knits that I have. They are also easier to get on than the Cage 3 when you first have them. The detailing on the heel is definitely an Agassi homage.

13E04914-A048-46F6-8AEA-23ECDEC1001E.png

Not a big white shoe guy but will definitely be getting the zoom zeros in this color.

Yeah I like that design too but have sworn off light colored ZZ. All the lighter colored pairs I've had have instantly looked awful bc they don't breathe well and sweat discolors them super fast. I'm also too lazy to wash them that frequently.

Yeah I like that design too but have sworn off light colored ZZ. All the lighter colored pairs I've had have instantly looked awful bc they don't breathe well and sweat discolors them super fast. I'm also too lazy to wash them that frequently.

fair point. I’ve noticed my cut and sews showed sweat stains fairly quickly. Oh well, I’ll just deal with it on these I suppose.

fair point. I’ve noticed my cut and sews showed sweat stains fairly quickly. Oh well, I’ll just deal with it on these I suppose.

Yeah same on my Cut & Sew and my Wimbledon ones from this year are worse (not surprising). Even my Light Bone ones got discolored in 1-2 hits. That said, I'm sure I'll cave and pick these up at some point.....

Anyone else catch that the Outsole Guarantee card now specifically states that the voucher will be for the price listed on the receipt? It had sounded like they changed the policy of awarding MSRP earlier this year but now it's in writing on the card.

I'm really liking the new Cage 4. Though, I really wish Nike would do something different and release a mid cut tennis shoe! It's all I played in back in the day (all of Agassi's shoes) and it was just nice having that extra bit if lockdown and support. A Cage 4 mid would be really cool!

I'm really liking the new Cage 4. Though, I really wish Nike would do something different and release a mid cut tennis shoe! It's all I played in back in the day (all of Agassi's shoes) and it was just nice having that extra bit if lockdown and support. A Cage 4 mid would be really cool!
Adidas is releasing a lace less mid, the Stycon, soon.

My friend who is a Nike tester was testing a mid cut prototype earlier this year. Who knows if something will ever come of it, but it was an interesting shoe. Much more of a basketball vibe.

My friend who is a Nike tester was testing a mid cut prototype earlier this year. Who knows if something will ever come of it, but it was an interesting shoe. Much more of a basketball vibe.
Did it look like this shoe (in the bottom right corner)

Nike MID.png

Omg on those shorts and warm up lol

I feel like we’ve had that Rafa jacket color already. Us open 2018 I think. Probably a little different color and fabric

Back
Top Bottom