🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

1576878386124.png
Is this shot the inside or the outside of the shoe?

Ahh that's surprisingly plain. Maybe the colorway will have some neat details to it. Fingers crossed for a zig zag

Yeah I would keep in mind that was a test shoe from like February 2019. Doubt they wanted to show any of the final visual design elements. I had 2 friends testing it at the same time.

Definitely liking adidas AO a lot more than Nike’s so far from what tennis spree is showing.

Nadal's shoe doesn't have the ZZ/Barricade lip extending out from the heel like the retail Cage 4.
What else is that his shoes, along with the cage 3, have a detached tongue, while the 3 and 4 don’t have that style of tongue. Bruh just put em in the retail lol

I know it’s a Nike thread but adidas AO shirts on eBay for under $30 with code JUMP2SAVE if anyone interested. Just got both for $57

I know it’s a Nike thread but adidas AO shirts on eBay for under $30 with code JUMP2SAVE if anyone interested. Just got both for $57

better stuff than nike´s spring collection

If you guys haven’t noticed, this is the same design as the one we saw Rafa wore at one of the training sessions during the Summer clay season. The navy one with the white trimmed collar and sleeves.
2CF516BE-88AC-423D-90A0-2543DDEC702D.jpeg
2C98626A-B89A-417B-AED3-75DFF93EDF67.jpeg

I’m skipping this Nike spring collection , except for the white sprinkle vapors x and the knit , and hope summer and fall are better Lol

Back
Top Bottom