🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

A77F0393-DF84-4DB2-B144-BAE9E2278C62.png

Please tell me these are meant to play in and not just a lifestyle shoe. 🙏🏼

Yep they will be performance shoes. Nike is selling them in 2020 as a celebration of the 30th anniversary of the Atc II even though it was technically released in 1989. Synthetic leather and airmax unit in the heel. They will be released in lava. It’s meant to be a modernized version of the II’s.

Last edited:
Yep they will be performance shoes. Nike is selling them in 2020 as a celebration of the 30th anniversary of the Atc II even though it was technically released in 1989. Synthetic leather and airmax unit in the heel. They will be released in lava. It’s meant to be a modernized version of the II’s.
I have been waiting for a modernized version of this shoe for years! Cannot wait. Thanks for the info.

Bruh.... don’t get me hyped like that, for real? That sounds awesome

I’m glad to hear there’s more Air Max tennis court shoes, the cushioning is super good, especially the Wildcard. I hope the new one is nice and plush like that one!

Back
Top Bottom