šŸŽ¾ Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread šŸŽ¾

This Rafa summer collection is very simple and cheap. Maybe real oufits for 2020 will be in 2021 ? And now they give rubbish because of cancelled tournaments or Nike designers works for free.
Honestly, all summer collection is ****ty. Looks like pyjamas

This Rafa summer collection is very simple and cheap. Maybe real oufits for 2020 will be in 2021 ? And now they give rubbish because of cancelled tournaments or Nike designers works for free.
This is probably me being quarantined for 5 days straight , but ā€œReal outfits for 2020 will be in 2021?ā€ What are ā€˜real outfitsā€™? WTH are you talking about? The RG collection is still coming out as scheduled and the same goes for the rest of the year. Iā€™m sorry if the collection isnā€™t your liking but at least be greatful for the actual items coming out and not stashed away till who knows when. All of Nike Court designs are made 1-1 1/2 years in advance so most of them are set in stone. I for one donā€™t work for free. Yes, you heard it right, I said ā€˜Iā€™. Iā€™ll make sure to reference you to be the new head of the design department.

Last edited:
I ordered the ghos green striped crew. Think itā€™s pretty solid

Appreciate your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own. I for one appreciate the simplicity of it and with the discounts being offered, i think the items are priced right. I am also prepared to spend one of my kids college funds on the US Open line. They're both smart girls...hopefully the scholarships will come through. šŸ˜

Haha $39 for me!
Hey- do you happen to know where/when rafas 7" shorts will be for sale? I would imagine not in the US but it appears none of the European sites are updated with the summer collection. I'd like to purchase. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey- do you happen to know where/when rafas 7" shorts will be for sale? I would imagine not in the US but it appears none of the European sites are updated with the summer collection. I'd like to purchase. Thanks!
Thanks for the question!
Most likely in EU, but time will tell. I donā€™t know what the EU time frame is tbh. On Nike, it will update itā€™s collection within 2-4 weeks, maybe sooner.
-D

Midwest -25% also

and -15% more with promo code: lucky

Attachments

• A33ABF70-2F2E-49AF-8EE8-075490F9930D.png
    A33ABF70-2F2E-49AF-8EE8-075490F9930D.png
    714.6 KB · Views: 905
Back
Top Bottom