🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Part of tennis express orders showed up
Couldn’t pass on the new Rafa shirts at $36 with code A25 9F454DC7-29CF-4149-925E-0FB6C2EBD2AA.jpeg 03259754-CF01-4B77-97F3-25659D0F835D.jpeg
I tried putting that code in and it tells me that the promotion isn’t valid. Is the code only for a certain amount of days?

I tried putting that code in and it tells me that the promotion isn’t valid. Is the code only for a certain amount of days?
It’s weird sometimes. When you log in and select your address, then you put the code in. But you can’t go out after that otherwise it kicks the code out and you have to start all over. So make sure you have everything you want in your cart before you put any code in

What happened with nike europe site ? All tennis collection from AO, IW and Clay season disappear.

PS. And even a lot of stuff in football, basketball. Maybe in other sports too.

Last edited:
Some of my things from TE came in today. The Del Po Challenger shirt is slightly on the short side which I don’t like. I got my usual size but wonder if I should exchange for a large instead.
DC92E893-6F36-44FD-A87A-51F4E6DFC850.jpeg

Still ladder :lol: :lol: :lol:

I received HC version of the shoes a couple days ago. The colors are more purple than appear in the pictures but sharp(If you like purple) Also the swoosh is not filled in but just the outline in black like the previous models. They would also go well with the obsidian color and the Royal Pulse. I like 'em and I'll get the shorts. Don't care much for the material of the rafa shirts for summer. The price tag at 25% off seams to fit the quality.

Back
Top Bottom