🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

While disappointed, it actually helps us save up more $$$ for the large purchases. Gives me time to sell my shoes on SX and get the funds for it instead of using money I have for other necessities.

I've stopped buying shoes pretty much cold turkey, considering what I used to buy. Last 2 purchases were the Jordan V Fire Red on release day back in May and the launch color of the Zoom Cage 4. I'm not going to be buying much shoes at all except for the new Turbos and the Fire Red Jordan IVs.

The Challenge Court collection is something I never thought Nike would ever think to retro, but I am so thankful they are doing it. And if it's staggered, that's fine too. All in all, it's actually helpful it got pushed back 3 weeks.

Rafa's 20 Grand Slam commemorative t-shirt?
s-l1600 (1).jpg
If so, pity, they did not change the color of the wristbands to actually reflect those he wore during the tournaments.

Has anyone bought the air max vapor wing? Can these actually be worn for tennis? Go a half size up?
I don’t own one, but I have tried one on. TTS, but everyone has different feet shape. I have a friend of mine who wears it for tennis and the actual thread on it is made for tennis, but imo it’s more for casual/lifestyle wear.

Wonder if that was Rafa Olympic shoe based on the 2 color bull with Spanish flag colors
Could be. What's with the swoosh on the lateral side that is different colors in every picture??? Color changing? Heat or touch sensitive?

Retro. Agassi. Gear?!
Correct. 30th anniversary of agassi reaching the finals and losing to Sampras. It'll be dollar in look to his 1990 us open gear and shoes..neon yellow, black, aqua colorways... The jort/spandex look, etc

I haven't seen any of it but this is the buzz on various tennis sites

Retro. Agassi. Gear?!

Yeah, you didn't hear? They are relaunching the Challenge Court line and with it all the clothes from the '90 US Open including the clothes from the final vs Pete and alternative polo. Plus hats, shirts, and sleeveless t and shorts with the flaming ball. It's glorious!!

Back
Top Bottom