🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

great pics, thanks.
I believe this is a su21 release and the colours are "screaming orange" and screaming pink" would you happen to have pics of the clothing? I can see nike a year in advance but don't have a Adidas hook up lol.

I will try and get pics of the Rafa su21 range later today.

20201228_150826.jpg
just a heads up, there is a chance this is rafa's sp22 template. still trying to confirm.

My NXTs arrived this morning. A little underwhelmed tbh. It's certainly not love at first sight! Went for my usual sizing in the Vapor X. Length was fine, found the upper to be pretty tight - not sure if that breaks in at all. Not a huge fan of the upper. Will probably wear them in the house to see if it breaks in at all.
Courts in the UK are still shut 😔

IMG_20210218_125937.jpg
IMG_20210218_130433.jpg

My NXTs arrived this morning. A little underwhelmed tbh. It's certainly not love at first sight! Went for my usual sizing in the Vapor X. Length was fine, found the upper to be pretty tight - not sure if that breaks in at all. Not a huge fan of the upper. Will probably wear them in the house to see if it breaks in at all.

IMG_20210218_125937.jpg
IMG_20210218_130433.jpg
Love or hate them I dig your coffee table!

I guess it’s the end of a lightweight Nike tennis shoe ? Anyone know if they’ll be releasing a ASICS Speed Solution FF2 equivalent? The NXT and VC4 are too heavy for long clay court grind sessions.

IMG_20210218_125937.jpg
IMG_20210218_130433.jpg
Do you mind posting more pics pls? Thanks

The Ubersonic 4 I’m in love with it (me and adidas shoes usually do not get along) but adidas did get this shoe right, it’s comfortable and flexible and the break in period was insanely quick also the outter soIe had excelente grip both on clay and hard court, I’ve wore them twice and I’m in love with them, this is in contrast to the NXT which I’ve worn 4 times already and I’m still breaking them in, however I think that when they finally do break they’ll be amazing. The NXT also did grip very good to the hard court, on the clay they were a bit unstable but manageable. Overall they are quite good and have excellent cushioning, I hope the Vapor Pros, come out soon so I can compare.

Awesome! What size did you go with on the Adidas? I have the Zoom Cage 4 in my normal size (I sized down vs my Vapor IX and they fit great). Just need to know if tts has wiggle room at the toe or if it's right at the end of the shoe. Thanks for the pics. I want the neon yellow.

Last edited:
Well he ain't getting anymore pics from me. I'm not going to give him clicks for his site. Heck to the no no!

Shame the whole forum has to miss out because of one jerk.

Wait why be upset about where information goes or feel disrespected? I'm not sure where you all get your photos of future stuff but I enjoy seeing you all upload and talk about them. Once its here anything can be done with it its an open forum. Did you want him or her to give you a shoutout?

Back
Top Bottom