🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Hi everyone. Is anyone able to order the AO Rafa shirt? I can’t find it anywhere right now, and tennisexpress told me they don’t have it cuz Nike pulled out the colorway. Is this true? Would greatly appreciate any help

Hey everyone, looking for a shoe req. I’m currently looking to replace my vapor pros, I’ve only been playing for a couple of years and always in vapors. Tried the Cage 4 but didn’t like them. I’ve been dealing a lot of Achilles tendinitis lately so I was thinking of trying something softer.
I was thinking about the Zoom GP turbo or the new Zoom NXT since they seem a little bouncier.

I've always been a vapor guy (9, 9.5, X, Pro) but picked up a couple of pairs of GP Turbos in during Black Friday last year.

Transitioned to them for now - my thoughts are that they are a lot plusher, bouncy and more comfortable but personally, felt i gave up a little bit in terms of speed around the court and also a little bit of traction too. GP Turbos sit up a little bit higher (perhaps due to the better cushioning) so you're not as low and connected to the ground imo.

With that said, the heel counter / collar is plush and v. comfortable and I found the sizing true to size.

Hope that helps

I've always been a vapor guy (9, 9.5, X, Pro) but picked up a couple of pairs of GP Turbos in during Black Friday last year.

Transitioned to them for now - my thoughts are that they are a lot plusher, bouncy and more comfortable but personally, felt i gave up a little bit in terms of speed around the court and also a little bit of traction too. GP Turbos sit up a little bit higher (perhaps due to the better cushioning) so you're not as low and connected to the ground imo.

With that said, the heel counter / collar is plush and v. comfortable and I found the sizing true to size.

Hope that helps
Awesome thanks! Ya that’s what I initially loved about the vapors when I first started playing was how low they sat. But I’m thinking it’s time to get comfier and just get used to the higher ride.

My size S is a bit tight if anyone wants to PM. Probably will get white/black in Medium once the discount is big enough.
9E332A54-94BF-4B93-A1DD-6BA89A3CF4BC.jpeg

Hi everyone. Is anyone able to order the AO Rafa shirt? I can’t find it anywhere right now, and tennisexpress told me they don’t have it cuz Nike pulled out the colorway. Is this true? Would greatly appreciate any help
I'd appreciate any insight into this too. It's strange that would be the reason considering it's fully stocked on the Nike UK website and other Europe locations, but can't find it anywhere in the US. They did this similarly with this 20th grand slam shirt where it was showing up as "sold out" when they immediately listed it in the US only to actually release it for sale 1-2 months later. So hoping this is the same situation with a delayed release

I'd appreciate any insight into this too. It's strange that would be the reason considering it's fully stocked on the Nike UK website and other Europe locations, but can't find it anywhere in the US. They did this similarly with this 20th grand slam shirt where it was showing up as "sold out" when they immediately listed it in the US only to actually release it for sale 1-2 months later. So hoping this is the same situation with a delayed release
Hi, sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the Plum ADV shirt :smile:

Looks like Rafa’s academy has them for sale.

I know this has probably been discuss before but I currently wear Cage 4 but thinking of changing to GP Turbos. What would be the pros and cons to this move? I do drag my foot when I hit my backhand so need to protect this area of my foot. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

anyone know when these come out? DV4327-411 i’ve seen them coming from south korea but that’s it so far. and they don’t have my size there lol.

edit: i also see them in australia and new zealand. i don’t know if it’s appropriate to ask here but if anyone can help me purchase a pair from nike nz or au, I would be incredibly grateful. I need a US 10.5 or 11, (uk 9.5/10, womens 12 or 12.5 (not sure if that exists)

Attachments

• C88A1262-A98A-41D2-9300-A2E77D63E5A9.jpeg
    C88A1262-A98A-41D2-9300-A2E77D63E5A9.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:
Anyone have this year’s Rafa Challenger top and could comment on sizing and also if black/obsidian end up looking almost identical in person like they do on the models?

Does anyone know why that one pair of gp turbos has the yellow side swoosh and all of the others are on the toe area? I like the side swoosh but not the cw
It was from the us open collection so it looks like it was supposed to have the retro Nikecourt vibe. It’s definitely got that older swoosh shape and the multicolor Nikecourt patch on the back

anyone know when these come out? DV4327-411 i’ve seen them coming from south korea but that’s it so far. and they don’t have my size there lol.

edit: i also see them in australia and new zealand. i don’t know if it’s appropriate to ask here but if anyone can help me purchase a pair from nike nz or au, I would be incredibly grateful. I need a US 10.5 or 11, (uk 9.5/10, womens 12 or 12.5 (not sure if that exists)
nike uk stock it in men size

My habanero red Koala tee came in from tennispoint today. The graphic feels really odd, like it's soft and shiny at the same time. Really like it though, the black one I bought also doesn't ship till March, but I'd rather pay the $35 retail than the ridiculous $100 some people have these for on eBay.

PXL_20220211_020028075.jpg

Looks clean imo. Reminds me of the Goat zip henley from AO 2005. he wore the red c/w at dubai. with white shorts this kit will be flames
52070832_original.jpg
bebebf91185b0d8082cf5f8c0133fe73.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg
Sorry for the digging backwards into the thread but I just saw this and have to say, it's legitimately the best polo design Nike Tennis has ever made. I still have the blue one from above, almost in perfect shape. I attached a pic of a Nike running shirt that I bought that has the exact same pattern on the back, loved it, wish Nike would bring it back again.

PXL_20220211_191541182.jpg

PXL_20220211_191526353.jpg

PXL_20220211_192151002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom