🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

FLEsI6WXsAIn6Xw
Am i wrong, or Rafa today play with newshirt template? Logo nike is huge than before, like in photo from rg22 shirt
you are wrong, as per usual.

mp23 mp23 so sick 🔥🔥
Still waiting for the AO tops to stock…
Is the running one a crewneck version?
limonyfresh limonyfresh , yes sir, it's a crewneck. It's actually really beat to hell, I've done a ton of running in it lol. The back pattern looks a lot better than the front, the Swoosh is just about off and tons of little snags. Here is the front.

PXL_20220214_051748526.jpg

I didn't know we could post older stuff in here; if it's allowed, I have a ton of great apparel and shoes from previous eras. Of course, I want to move the conversation on to new product too, don't want to stagnate the thread.

Anyone have a new Nadal 21 shirt in size S?
The S size is sold out at the European Nike.com for a good few days now |l. The US Nike.com even longer.

Personally, I am aware of one online shop in Poland which still has the size in stock. I don't know where you come from but they send to most countries within Europe.

Last edited:
I'm not here to bash the business but I absolutely can't wrap my head around the supply/release dates of the shoes and apparel. What's been available for over a month in the UK is STILL not available in the U.S. We all know we can't have stuff shipped across the pond any more. It's just very curious to me. I thought it would make for an interesting conversation...

limonyfresh limonyfresh , yes sir, it's a crewneck. It's actually really beat to hell, I've done a ton of running in it lol. The back pattern looks a lot better than the front, the Swoosh is just about off and tons of little snags. Here is the front.

PXL_20220214_051748526.jpg

I didn't know we could post older stuff in here; if it's allowed, I have a ton of great apparel and shoes from previous eras. Of course, I want to move the conversation on to new product too, don't want to stagnate the thread.
Agreed the back looks better. I believe the 2017 tops (with the curved hems) were running inspired as well, but interesting to see they were already taking inspiration from each other in the early 2000s. The Nike run division collections are actually pretty nice-lots of engineered fabrics with interesting designs not just off the shelf dri fit.

Feel free to post more. Everything for spring is more or less out, I don't think we'll see any new product until the start up of the clay season.

Back
Top Bottom