🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

AnchoredCourteousBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif

How did you size these compared to previous Vapor models? Same size as NXT/Pro?

I went TTS with my usual 11.5. In a good way, they're roomier than the Vapor Pros. Hard to compare them to previous Vapors, though, as they are definitely different (and vastly superior to the abysmal NXTs).

They (Tennis Express) have the white Vapor Pro 2s as well, which I also liked a good deal. Those felt more reminiscent of the Vapors we all know and love — the padded tongue, fit, etc., however not as Zoom-y.

Did they have the white/black Vapor 11s? Was going by there tomorrow.

I don't believe so. The super nice TE salesman who helped me pulled a sample of the AO 11s from his little station after I tried on the Pro 2s, and we specifically talked about how the white and black versions were on back order until 1/30 (as reflected on their site). The ones I nabbed weren't even on the shelf.

I went TTS with my usual 11.5. In a good way, they're roomier than the Vapor Pros. Hard to compare them to previous Vapors, though, as they are definitely different (and vastly superior to the abysmal NXTs).

They (Tennis Express) have the white Vapor Pro 2s as well, which I also liked a good deal. Those felt more reminiscent of the Vapors we all know and love — the padded tongue, fit, etc., however not as Zoom-y.
Would you be able to weigh the 11s compared to the Vapor Pro 1s? I haven't seen that anywhere yet

A person who's threatened multiple times to leave a website over a lack of perceived credit posting pictures people aren't supposed to is calling other people petty?
unlike you, I have intel and was keen to provide it. due to posters like you everyone misses out. another one to the ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom