🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

1694116839757.png

Oh man, makes me regret not getting into tennis sooner (just started about a month ago).
Sad that I missed out on all those dope shoes.
I did start my tennis collection officially with the AJ3 vapor though.
Wish I was playing when the white cements were around though.

How do you like playing with the Sabrinas?
I liked them a lot. Great balance of cushion/ground feel in the forefoot and the react foam in the heel is great. Thick ankle collar padding and good lacing system so my feet felt locked it. A little less bounce than the Zoom GP Turbo but better than the New Balance LAV I was wearing. My only gripe is the outsole has some significant wear on the inside but these are for indoor hoop and not outdoor tennis so I can’t complain about that too much. Hopeful they make a PF version Id keep buying them.

Complete & utter GARBAGE!! 🗑️🗑️🗑️ I really want to know how that product meeting came about when ultimately deciding on what to retro and these were the shoes chosen! SERIOUSLY?!!! Of all shoes that Andre wore, the brain trust picked these, a shoe he didn't like at all (and correct me if I'm wrong, he wore once and was done with them)? WTF?!!

I would hope someone, anyone in the room that day, would have piped up and threw out ideas, like a remastered Flare, revisit the Alarms (which were already past the sample stage so the bulk of the work was done), bring back the LWPs and the "Tennis Sucks" campaign, or go backwards and maybe do an actual US release of all four colors of the ATC IVs like we all want, or maybe...JUST MAYBE think about doing something completely out of the blue and give us the OG, the shoe that started it all, the Air Tech Challenge 1 and blow everyone away!!

But NOOOOOO!!!! The higher ups pipe up and say no to everything, and say the Courtposite is the choice (because Foamposite) and everyone will be thrilled 😒. Hope these tank tremendously!!! What a bleeping joke!!! 😡😡😡🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Why not reissue the entire Andre Agassi Challenge Court line?

Every year they could bring back one kit that Andre wore.

Call it the NEO Challenge Court Legacy collection.

Back
Top Bottom