🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I have a pair of Nadal shorts from SP20 season for IW/Miami for sell if anybody if interested, size medium. Just DM

2 in 1 green shorts should be nice to pair with other green tops ,anyone have more detailed photo ^^

1704628928979.png

I will say this. Do not expect much from nike tennis in 2024. I have seen the whole lineup for the year and it is very underwhelming. usually the USO is a standout line but I even found that to be boring.

just keep expectations in check.
Can you share at least the colors for the rafa line for fall and what is the rest of the summer colors. Thanks

I will say this. Do not expect much from nike tennis in 2024. I have seen the whole lineup for the year and it is very underwhelming. usually the USO is a standout line but I even found that to be boring.

just keep expectations in check.
I am a sucker for a gum sole, any of those coming for guys? I see there are a heap of women's at the moment that look great

IMG_0662.jpeg

Been enjoying the Luka 1s on hard courts over multiple sessions now. They feel great and very stable. Lateral movements seem fine so far. Will be watching to see how the wear and tear process goes for the outsole.
I got sick of waiting for a GP Turbo replacement so I’ve been wearing Jordan XXXVI PF and Sabrina 1s on court since the fall. I like them better than most other shoes I’ve had.

I’m selling some Rafa shorts 2020 AO and RG, Rafa crew 2012 AO, Rafa crew 2014 AO, Rafa custom sleeveless 2018 AO, Rafa sleeveless 2019 AO, Rafa alternative crew (rare) 2019 USO, Rafa sleeveless day and night session 2014 USO - all medium (buy in bulk, save money) Also a pair of Nike ATC 2 SP Wimbledon size 10. DM if interested!

This is fascinating. I would love to hear more about your experience wearing those versus a tennis shoe.

I've been a Nike diehard since 1997 and have tried most of their shoes. Surprisingly, I can't/don't find much performance difference between the Luka 1 and the Vapor 9.5 or other models. They felt great from the first session and I find that they provide adequate comfort, support and grip. As I don't slide on court, I can't tell whether they are similar/harder to slide around on court. Really satisfied with them and happy to source for more Luka 1s to continue using them on court!

Last edited:

Does anyone have anymore info on the return of the Reebok Court Victory Pump? I am very excited for these! This was the shoe I wore in my early Tennis days

The pics make them look a bit desaturated, which would be a shame.
I hope the Pumps work this time around!

You are right in that the color does not appear to be correct. One can be hopeful that the Pump works, and even if it does I am sure it wont be the OG tech. I have the 2021 Omni Zones and the Pump barely works, disappointing yes, but not a deal breaker. The Hexalite was fake on those too.

Come to think of it those Dee Brown retros are a terrible shoe on paper. The shoe is extremely bulky, heavy, some tech is fake , the rest is not correct and does not really work. However they are VERY comfortable and I get more compliments and people interested in those shoes than anything else in my closet. Nowadays with Jordan and Dunks retros literally everywhere, a pair of pumps really stand out, and I paid under retail for the Omni's

I hope these Court Victory's fly under the radar in that same way, regardless I am in!

To be fair, the Pump tech wasn't all that comfortable anyway. It was a cool concept, but ultimately, just too outdated.
In fact, most of the Reebok Pump retros haven't been great.
Wear em casually for the nostalgia or for a light hit. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom