🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Could they be the new Volt Unicorn socks?
1705533823875.png

I think you got it, thanks! Damn can't find these in Canada it seems. Bummer.

Has anyone out there tried the new Challenge GP Pro? Curious to know what the general feedback is on those. I really like the look, and the price point, but no shops around me have any to try on.
Should mention I've been in Vapors for years, except for this last round of them. Just didn't like the fit of them at all. Looking to see if there's another Nike shoe worth switching to

Should mention I've been in Vapors for years, except for this last round of them. Just didn't like the fit of them at all. Looking to see if there's another Nike shoe worth switching to

The Court Lites have actually resolved the inherent function over form - how unNike like - issues more effectively than their pricier cousins, however the clunky outsole design remains, albeit camouflaged.

Has anyone out there tried the new Challenge GP Pro? Curious to know what the general feedback is on those. I really like the look, and the price point, but no shops around me have any to try on.
9.5's are GOATed to me. Much preferred those to the Vapor 11's

Back
Top Bottom