🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Fangio loves him apparently

Seems like a project

Yea doing my research on dude now.. I vaguely remembered watching dude at the combine and then some highlights at senior bowl

But yea athletic and long as hell.. super athlete and new to football.. played safety and then recently got switched to edge rusher

Don’t mind the gamble given our depth at edge rusher.. wish we could have gotten a LB in the 3rd though, I guess Cedric gray is still on the board unfortunately Steelers took Wilson.. colson was dude I wanted when that seemed reasonable come the 3rd

Dude lost the plot today ..not knocking him for the RB pick but at some point you gotta make some selections

Future picks are never as valuable as the ones you have on hand

Ripping on Howie for his picks in the 4th round and later is crazy 😂 everyone you draft outside of the top 3 rounds is a dice roll. Any guy that was a sure fire star would have been gone by round 4 so you gotta hope whoever you grab in that round can become a starter with enough development

Ripping on Howie for his picks in the 4th round and later is crazy 😂 everyone you draft outside of the top 3 rounds is a dice roll. Any guy that was a sure fire star would have been gone by round 4 so you gotta hope whoever you grab in that round can become a starter with enough development
Y’all know I have an agenda right lol

but his picks in the 1/2 are legit. EYE won’t deny but there are some head scratchers like the 3rd round pick

Y’all know I have an agenda right lol

but his picks in the 1/2 are legit. EYE won’t deny but there are some head scratchers like the 3rd round pick

I agree that the offensive choices have flop potential but I gotta wait and see how they fit into the offense first. I'm sure Kellen had a say in who we drafted offensively so I'll give him the benefit of a doubt

Back
Top Bottom