🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

We the road team?

I haven't kept up. Just assumed since the Rams wore the blue's last year the NFC was rocking white:lol:

But cool we're the home team and get to choose. I don't mind being 2 for 4 with the Green's.

What the heck Nike/Fanatics doing selling those wannabe grey jerseys with the SB 57 patch :smh:

I know there won’t be any authentics or limiteds for sale with the SB patch but come on and give us at least the midnight green gamers :rolleyes

So white uni's for the SB?

Nope, home green jerseys. Eagles are the "home team" as it's the NFC's turn (it switches every year). Definitely home green jerseys.

Shame the kelly greens aren't ready yet (or would be allowed). Would be INSANE to break out the retro for this game! I'm jonesing for my kelly green Hurts #1!

I’m curious as hell to see how Nike does the shade

It'll probably come out like the green in your avy. But I'll leave any judgments for when we do actually get to see them since I'll need to process seeing that color without the entire bird logo:lol:

was never able to grab me a Alshon SB jersey in 18

deff grabbing me a AJ or Smith jersey this time around

Got me a Bryce Harper WS piece this year even tho phillies lost ( that jersey will always be worn to every game)

Hopefully they drop the SB patch jerseys soon and they aren't botted :lol:. I have a black Kelce and green Alshon from last time. Hoping to grab a white Hurts and either Smith/Brown this go around :pimp:.

r/eagles - I guess it’s official 🦅 Midnight Green for LVII

not enough blame on Kyle from that crew

kyle coulda challenged

kyle could have blocked reddick with someone other than a TE

Was lurking you guys thread, but I agree completely. And when it seems something like this seems to happen every year. He needs to do everything possible to make it not continue to happen.

Back
Top Bottom