🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

comcast center is poppin right now with a eagles pep rally

couldnt wait in the autograph line as im busy with work but i did pop out to see what was going on

this they said it was trotter do the sigs

Went to a rally near my office and got these signs xxpizzo xxpizzo I should’ve went earlier when it wasn’t as packed
C8DEA9EE-6650-438A-801D-C5CB714997AC.jpeg
CBAE7CDF-FE53-4A6F-AF2C-49251F1FE629.jpeg

I’ve never seen a team as salty as the 49ers

I really want the game 1 next year in prime time :lol:

Least with saints it was only 1 dude

But these dudes something else

We didn’t even go deep in the playbook because we knew we just didn’t have to f up

Least with saints it was only 1 dude

But these dudes something else

We didn’t even go deep in the playbook because we knew we just didn’t have to f up

They really got the kicker out here talking ****

Please put them on the schedule Week 1 next year

I’ve never seen a team as salty as the 49ers

I really want the game 1 next year in prime time :lol:

It's absolutely pathetic! They won't stop crying.

McCaffrey yesterday saying it wasn't fair the NFL doesn't allow 3 QBs on a playoff roster. My god!! Grow a pair and move the F on!

It's absolutely pathetic! They won't stop crying.

McCaffrey yesterday saying it wasn't fair the NFL doesn't allow 3 QBs on a playoff roster. My god!! Grow a pair and move the F on!

him, the coach and the GM

i was trying get their point

but the old rule was 45 + a specific emergency QB.. and the new rule is 46

that’s on you not dressing an extra QB so you can have that extra other player

just like it‘s the coach fault for not challenging

I'm sure that 5th string bum QB they would've had off the practice squad was about to light **** up

I'm sure that 5th string bum QB they would've had off the practice squad was about to light **** up

we had an over 60% pass rush win rate vs the other 2 dudes, but let them hope instead of blaming themselves

the funny thing is watch fletch on the play reddick blasted purdy.. dude wins too, but basically stops so he doesn’t take reddick out

F Nick Wright 🤡
F Chris Simms 🤡
F all those who doubted this team and more importantly doubted Jalen! Keep doubting them and keep putting them all down. They will show you all Sunday night!

And if we do win, some excuse will inevitably come up to explain why the Eagles won, blah blah blah! They can post every excuse under the sun. Won't take away the SB trophy!

And if we win, that quote Jalen said at the end of the video, "My best play of the season? Season's not over", on the front of a shirt and on the back.. a picture of him holding the Lombardi Trophy! 👍

Back
Top Bottom