🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Really hope we play alot of 6 DBs

Epps and blankenship playing traditional safety roles.. and using Maddox and CJGJ vs Pacheco and kelce

use edwards as single LB

We got a million comp picks coming. Isaac prob get a bag …Bradberry def getting one. TJ goin prob get one too

I jus wanna keep CJGJ and TJ

I wanna keep CJGJ, bradberry and depending on price hargrave

LBs are like Saunders to me, would love to keep ‘em.. but price ain’t worth it given the circumstances

I’d offer bradberry a 3 year deal knowing we’d draft a CB, who would take over for slay.. and we get 2 years to plan for a guy to take over for bradberry

and then with like fletch, depends on price and the DC getting he can’t play NT

Y’all boys ready?

ready as can be..

granted I don’t have big plans cause I don’t want people to bother me

grab some pizza and wings and chill out

luckily my cable got set up at my new place, so I don’t have to go back to my old place to watch the game.. so moved my nicer tv to my new place

so just going be chilling with my dogs

ready as can be..

granted I don’t have big plans cause I don’t want people to bother me

grab some pizza and wings and chill out

luckily my cable got set up at my new place, so I don’t have to go back to my old place to watch the game.. so moved my nicer tv to my new place

so just going be chilling with my dogs

I got a million people asking me to come to a party or Our tithe bar. Ain’t no ****ing way :lol:

Imma be in my house losing my mind

I got a million people asking me to come to a party or Our tithe bar. Ain’t no ****ing way :lol:

Imma be in my house losing my mind

Some people don't understand :lol:

When it's YOUR squad playing in the big one, you ain't tryna be around NOBODY.

Definitely getting me something to drink, some good eats and locking the Hell in.

Some people don't understand :lol:

When it's YOUR squad playing in the big one, you ain't tryna be around NOBODY.

Definitely getting me something to drink, some good eats and locking the Hell in.

whenever people ask me about doing shh for any guys I’m just like as long as the eagles ain’t involved

i actually want to sit and watch our games.. y’all can do yall but I don’t want people distracting me

That 2017 one I had to watch it in my room with alcohol and no one around

This one I can bear to be around family but barely

smitty going off

1676234862276.png

Back
Top Bottom