🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Honestly, I don't think the question of mainstream relevance is at play here. This is a hip hop thing. If Drake wants to claim being a rapper, this is what comes with it. If it was some soundcloud artist, then ok don't respond. But this is Pusha T, a vet in the game and somebody who is respected and has a following large enough to be paid attention to. I don't see why he wouldn't take take time out to respond to him, if he was about that life.

No one pays attention to pusha t

Drake is a vet in the game and is clearly at the top. What would he get out of responding to everyone who throws shots at him. Especially someone like pusha who throws the Rock and hides the hand. This is the same thing that happened with the gawd mc Jay HOVA. Everyone was throwing shots from the new cats to the vets. yall keep forgetting that meek was the one hottest rappers with a high selling 1st week at the time, so when you think about drake actually went at his biggest competition at the time. Pusha is non existent in that lane so going at him would only please NT

With that being said views is trash, drake is a fraud who hires ghost writers and steals music. Can't respect him.

HOV will save 2016

If Drake/Pusha both retired today, who goes over :nerd:

Push can rap, Drake proved to everyone that no matter your background, you can become one of the biggest/most respected artists in the game

So why is it ok for Kendrick not to make a track about drake when he throws subliminals at him

Drake and qm collaborating :lol:
:rofl:

I'm saying. Dude trying to downplay it to a "collab".

I seen that Quentin Miller interview, son was shook to speak the details. He probably got a nice envelope with cash no publishing and a promise he would get lumped up if he went into details.

Drake pretty much stole like half of dudes album and just switched the bars . He did what dudes did on mixtapes in the 2000s pretty much took the a hot song flipped the words and stole the flow and cadence.

Of course Quentin didn't write for Drake . Drake just told him what songs he wanted

Push can rap, Drake proved to everyone that no matter your background, you can become one of the biggest/most respected artists in the game

Drake is not well respected in the game. A lot of rappers do not **** with him.

Sometimes you gotta be a man and handle ****. I don't care if Pusha's solo only sold one album. He's well respected in the game and has dissed you mad times. This is hip hop, you defend and go to war. Why does Drake keep getting a pass? Because he's a pop star selling mad records? That's wack. Nelly was on top of the world and he dissed the **** out of KRS One. Different time, different climate but I'm not with all the excuses for Drake. Son been getting dissed mad times in the last few years and hasn't done ****. Keep giving him passes but that **** ain't hip hop, he's acting real pop.
This sounds stupid if you were drake you wouldn't respond either .... Win lose or draw pusha t benefits from a battle with drake ...also can you answer why he denies dissing drake ?

So why is it ok for Kendrick not to make a track about drake when he throws subliminals at him
Kendrick sent shots at everyone, even labeling himself as the heir apparent already and few responded. Also, his ability to go toe to toe with bars has never been in question.

Drake is not well respected in the game. A lot of rappers do not **** with him.

They respect him enough to not cause trouble with him, I'd say thats respect...they'll probably need a collab one day from him. They dont like him, but "need" him

pusha is the same dude who beefed with Wayne because he wore bape first :smh:

When the hell did pusha get ranked to high on here?
He wasn't this big on sohh, allhiphop

I don't even **** with Pusha, like, at all. I'm just keeping it real. Weather y'all like it or not there was a reason Kendrick called him out in that Control verse. People within Hip Hop respect that man and feel he's on par with the top guys.

Drake don't want noooo smoke with Kendrick...He even gave dude a subliminal shout out on that Drake/Khaled song. He picks and chooses

No one pays attention to pusha t

Drake is a vet in the game and is clearly at the top. What would he get out of responding to everyone who throws shots at him. Especially someone like pusha who throws the Rock and hides the hand. This is the same thing that happened with the gawd mc Jay HOVA. Everyone was throwing shots from the new cats to the vets. yall keep forgetting that meek was the one hottest rappers with a high selling 1st week at the time, so when you think about drake actually went at his biggest competition at the time. Pusha is non existent in that lane so going at him would only please NT

With that being said views is trash, drake is a fraud who hires ghost writers and steals music. Can't respect him.

HOV will save 2016

Indeed! NT and Pusha T man..:lol:

Views is the worst album I've heard in a minute, I enjoy Drakes music but wtf was that!

If control is your example then I want to hear everyone in here *****ing at all the other rappers that didn't respond to it :lol:

Joe is my dude and one of the best ever lyrically but he's obviously using drake and meek for promotion, and y'all really getting mad when they don't respond. It's funny that joe also dropped his first single the same day he dropped the diss.

Lol at this being the reason Joe jumped out the window. Dude must of heard the rest of the song or they must have already had friction. Nobody can say pump it up now?

[Video][\Video]

Drake going to give him a line like he did Tyga, he don't get a full track.[/Video]

Last edited:
Joe said he heard the verse and what was said about him.

Pump pump it up is clearly about Joe.

On the podcast he said he heard parts of it and was also told a few things by people that heard it.

Back
Top Bottom