🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Puff vs drake would be ideal for both. Who can get someone to write the best diss. Kinda like a karaoke battle.
laugh.gif

Wayne kinda went off on that Gotti track up there.

C5 might be nice if he actually has subject matter and isn't just talking about ***** and drugs.

I already feel madd zesty posting in a Drake thread so I'm going to keep it short. To see that Drake out streamed Schoolboy Q's album is the beginning of the end for Hip-Hop. What's going to happen is by this new metric Drake album will eventually go Diamond.
All Eyez On Me
MMLP/ Eminen Show
Speaker Boxx/ Love Below
Life After Death
License To ill
... Views??

This is where my problem lies, those are classic projects by classic artists and Drake will eventually be grouped with them, with his worst album. We all know this could of been dropped as is, in 2002, and this thing would not sniff anywhere close to Diamond 14 years later. If they are using new metrics, they need to get rid of the plagues and start a new system to recognize the amount of streams you get.
First of all, Views isn't sniffing DIAMOND! Are you serious? It'll be lucky to top out at 4 million (with streams). Second, half those albums you named (Pac, Big, Outkast etc,,,) were double albums, so they sold 5 million copies.

I already feel madd zesty posting in a Drake thread so I'm going to keep it short. To see that Drake out streamed Schoolboy Q's album is the beginning of the end for Hip-Hop. What's going to happen is by this new metric Drake album will eventually go Diamond.
All Eyez On Me
MMLP/ Eminen Show
Speaker Boxx/ Love Below
Life After Death
License To ill

This is where my problem lies, those are classic projects by classic artists and Drake will eventually be grouped with them, with his worst album. We all know this could of been dropped as is, in 2002, and this thing would not sniff anywhere close to Diamond 14 years later. If they are using new metrics, they need to get rid of the plagues and start a new system to recognize the amount of streams you get.
So who died and said black face and schoolboy q was better than drake?

And what is wrong with views being on that list?

This **** is subjective man, if nothing else thats all this proved. If it bothers you that ppl are going to group drake with those guys then, I mean, I'm sorry bro?

Blankface is a better HIP-HOP album than Views.

You need to listen to all of those albums and then tell me how Views had an impact on the genre like its predecessors.

All im saying is that this streaming business is not on a level playing field. Why is Life of Pablo not certified platinum yet, but Apple Music poster boy is doing numbers? The system for awarding artists for albums sold is outdated, so it shouldn't be used.

:tongue:
All Eyez On Me
MMLP/ Eminen Show
Speaker Boxx/ Love Below
Life After Death
License To ill

Blankface is a better HIP-HOP album than Views.

You need to listen to all of those albums and then tell me how Views had an impact on the genre like its predecessors.

All im saying is that this streaming business is not on a level playing field. Why is Life of Pablo not certified platinum yet, but Apple Music poster boy is doing numbers? The system for awarding artists for albums sold is outdated, so it shouldn't be used.
TLOP wasn't even for sell yet alone, release on Apple Music and Spotify until 2 months after being exclusive on Tidal. He was missing out on over 45 million users. Plus his singles aren't for sale. He did great for being just on Tidal those 2 months though. Debut at number 1 with 90k when he finally released it to other platforms. Same thing with Beyonce, if she released her album to stream on Apple Music and Spotify she would have been number 1 for all these weeks. She's missing out on 45 million users.

Last edited:
"I'm hurt. I am hurt. I'm appalled that ***** who know my pen game...he know I don't care about none of that fame, success, attention, none of that, he know what I do. And you want to use your celebrity to do that to me? We smoked hookah together. How could you do that?"

Man joe budden is really heart broken

Last edited:
Who cares about his fake numbers. The album is trash. I'd take any random 5 songs off TLOp over views.

, I just hope WATTABA 2 makes up for this brick.

Please stop saying WATTBA 2. We don't need anymore drake trynna ruin trap music.

Tlop was pretty bad but still better than yeezus

Very true.

Father stretch my hands was definitely the highlight of the whole album. Beat and chorus was perfection.
I originally thought Kanye verse was trash cuz of that bleached ******* line but honestly that's the part where everyone in the club gets the most turnt :lol: so is it really that bad [emoji]129300[/emoji]

30 hours was fire too. Thanks the to goat

Last edited:
Very true.

Father stretch my hands was definitely the highlight of the whole album. Beat and chorus was perfection.
I originally thought Kanye verse was trash cuz of that bleached ******* line but honestly that's the part where everyone in the club gets the most turnt :lol: so is it really that bad [emoji]129300[/emoji]

30 hours was fire too. Thanks the to goat
Wish 3 stacks would have had a verse on 30 hours

Diamonds dancing
Plastic bag

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom