🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Son is definitely out there. :lol: One of them smart, dumb _'s.

I can't deny his music. Dude is versatile. LB1, LB2 and Islah are better than every Drake project over the last few years. Gates does the female/relationship records but it's not corny. His **** is raw.

Lmao hell naw

I'm a huge fan of videos and I know people that actually shoot videos in the industry.

They're definitely not important. Most people don't care to shoot them and their labels don't care about them. TV is going away from them. People can see a short video on IG or Snap much quicker and to the point. Videos got real repetitive and wack.

Charlemagne says EVERYTHING is confirmed. DMs, all of Budden's intel. That's why Budden kept saying, Drake won't diss him because he has too much on him. He wouldn't risk all that coming out. I think he's right.

I'm a huge fan of videos and I know people that actually shoot videos in the industry.

They're definitely not important. Most people don't care to shoot them and their labels don't care about them. TV is going away from them. People can see a short video on IG or Snap much quicker and to the point. Videos got real repetitive and wack.

Charlemagne says EVERYTHING is confirmed. DMs, all of Budden's intel. That's why Budden kept saying, Drake won't diss him because he has too much on him. He wouldn't risk all that coming out. I think he's right.

Idk why ya'll so quick to believe "negatives" (in this case)

But question "positives"

Now Charlamagne is some kind of reliable source? Lol

But question "positives"

He was shidding on Joe and telling him it was corny, dumb and a stupid beef. Then said he saw everything and gets it all. Why wouldn't you believe it? Joe said himself everything he has said has been true. No lies or exaggerations.

But question "positives"

He was shidding on Joe and telling him it was corny, dumb and a stupid beef. Then said he saw everything and gets it all. Why wouldn't you believe it? Joe said himself everything he has said has been true. No lies or exaggerations.

Nah I know I wasn't tryna come at you directly, but theres two sides to this, Drake just ain't speaking out so it's making him look funny in the light

But I still think we're gonna get some form of a response at that MSG show he 'invited' Joe to

Damn, I didn't know Drake followed the kids on IG. That's a bi**h move. Basically encouraging that type of stupidity.

Man, these dudes need to kiss and make up already
laugh.gif
It's come full circle. Drake has been diagnosed with Twitter fingers.
mean.gif
If Drake wasn't holding an L before then he has to hold one now for those DMs, but I'm not letting Budden slide either about saying he's from a different generation, so he won't post the DMs, but he's gonna show them to people and talk about them publicly.

Last edited:
I actually don't see anything wrong with what drake doing... I don't even like dude. But what's wrong with punkin off a dude over dms? How is it weird that he is messing with him and making fun of him through Twitter? I don't get it..

I actually don't see anything wrong with what drake doing... I don't even like dude. But what's wrong with punkin off a dude over dms? How is it weird that he is messing with him and making fun of him through Twitter? I don't get it..

See, this behavior goes on so much that people think it's normal.

15 year old girls go on social media and taunt people, not grown *** men who are publicly pretending to be "above" any such thing. No matter how lame Joe Budden is all he's ever said is bars are the only thing that matters in this situation and Drake can't even give him that. But he can go on Instagram and write a passive aggressive DM? That's not strange to you? :lol:

Last edited:
It makes Drake look like another internet clown. I'm sure he has Joe's # or he can get it if he wanted chop it up with him. If he wanted clown him do it on a record. How are you clowning somebody by sending them crying pics? :lol: That's weak. That's what these twitter clowns do.

Maybe I'm just different. There's **** about my generation I just don't get. :lol:

When Meek wouldn't reply and was on IG typing instead of rapping he was lame doe...

Drake letting his ego win.

***** breaking all types of records but let Joe Budden him in his feelings. :lol: :smh:

I don't get it.

meek started it though, then retreated.. That was a weird situation.

This was started by Joe ( I heard that podcast but couldn't really see what he talking about.. That was actually super depressing to me dude was analyzing that song so much) maybe I'm wrong though.

How soon is the nyc show? That night will determine where this beef is going

See, this behavior goes on so much that people think it's normal.

15 year old girls go on social media and taunt people, not grown *** men who are publicly pretending to be "above" any such thing. No matter how lame Joe Budden is all he's ever said is bars are the only thing that matters in this situation and Drake can't even give him that. But he can go on Instagram and write a passive aggressive DM? That's not strange to you?
laugh.gif
The person you quoted must fall in this category. They should be ashamed to have B.I.G. as a profile photo (I'm a Pac fan).

Back
Top Bottom