🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I don't think bringing out a few rappers is a W or a L. It's what artists do. I think to call it Summer Jam or better than Summer Jam is just what his groupies will follow. Like the guys that ran away from Budden.

Yeah, CTG slowed way down after Drake sent those bottles. He's a h*e. Turned into a female after that.

Man, you look real strange out here.

You in multiple threads daily constantly hating on Drake, you just as bad as the ****** who thinks he walks on water.

How do you feel as a grown *** man (presumably) spending your time day after day airing your hate for a man that you don't know and that doesn't know you?

You got more posts in his thread than any of his stans do, you don't see the absurdity in that?

Then you gonna be in the R.Kelly thread talking about how your love of a child molestors music but Drake is too much of a "BAN" for you. :lol:

I'm genuinely curious as to how you end up behaving like this because it makes zero sense from my vantage point.

Move on g, nothing about that seem healthy.

Last edited:
8BqcV.gif

Man if someone comes to your city, and has arguably a bigger concert than yours, and you from there, and you got problems with them, and they party with the competition thats slowly running you off-air, and your best response is sandals, and you still gotta play their music after that?

fLex

Flex played himself Saturday night. He might have gave some more info but all that **** was unnecessary and dumb. Would have looked much better if he just stopped playing his music and kept quiet. Then after all that he plays his record. Smh, I respect Flex because I grew up on him and he was the biggest DJ for years but he's losing his mind. Flex definitely took a huge L with his reaction.

I don't think bringing out a few rappers is a W or a L. It's what artists do. I think to call it Summer Jam or better than Summer Jam is just what his groupies will follow. Like the guys that ran away from Budden.

Yeah, CTG slowed way down after Drake sent those bottles. He's a h*e. Turned into a female after that.

You in multiple threads daily constantly hating on Drake, you just as bad as the ****** who thinks he walks on water.

How do you feel as a grown *** man (presumably) spending your time day after day airing your hate for a man that you don't know and that doesn't know you?

You got more posts in his thread than any of his stans do, you don't see the absurdity in that?

Then you gonna be the R.Kelly thread talking about how you love of a child molestors music but Drake is too much of a "BAN" for you. :lol:

I'm genuinely curious as to how you end up behaving like this because it makes zero sense from my vantage point.

Hahahahahaha.

Not sure what R Kelly has to do with any of this.

I'm always in the Breakfast Club thread, he was in there and I think it's a female move. I didn't bring him up.

I post in here because a few of the stans had asked me to. I like a few of the stans in here, don't mind going back and forth with them but I also have no problem leaving this thread.

Then you gonna be the R.Kelly thread talking about how you love of a child molestors music but Drake is too much of a "BAN" for you.
laugh.gif

Repped. Thank god someone else noticed it lol.

And Charlamagne, despite him "being cool" with drake now, his opinions about Drake haven't changed.

He still said Views was a mediocre album and that he didn't like it.

He still says that he doesn't like it when Drake sings but thinks he's a dope rapper, something he's been saying for years.

I just hope we get a champagne at the breakfast club from this. 

And Charlamagne, despite him "being cool" with drake now, his opinions about Drake haven't changed.

He still says that he doesn't like it when Drake sings but thinks he's a dope rapper, something he's been saying for years.

I'm not sure why its surprising. Charlamange used to go at Drake on some personal stuff but nothing wrong with brushing aside the past to make amends. They clearly have more to gain by doing business with each other.

Last edited:

Then you gonna be in the R.Kelly thread talking about how your love of a child molestors music but Drake is too much of a "BAN" for you. :lol:

Repped. Thank god someone else noticed it lol.

I'm not sure why its surprising. Charlamange used to go at Drake on some personal stuff but nothing wrong with brushing aside the past to make amends. They clearly have more to gain by doing business with each other.

Facts.

I swear, only a few people can look at things in hip hop (particularly Drake) from a logical mature perspective.

The stans and the haters are one in the same. They be having me scratching my head most of the time. You got the @MrWavez of th world....and the Hahahaha Hahahaha . Two opposing viewpoints. Same exact type of posts.

Smh, how? He brought out 6-7 artists that have all done Summer Jam once or twice in the last three years. He played himself by posting with a man that's been calling him a B, a P, saying he probably claps his *** for B's and all kinds of ****. That's what women do. Smile and take pics with an enemy to make someone else mad.

Jay and Charlemagne situation was worse back in 09 but HOV still interviews with the breakfast club. **** Jay got that dude fired.

You really think too hard on these situations, and also you refer to this generation as being soft and punks but I can give many examples of the things you hate so much happening in the 90's and 2000's.

Last edited:
What's your point? I don't **** with Jay. Haven't been a fan of his for years. I think he's weak as hell for getting CTG fired. I think CTG sold out a year or two ago.

But back to Drake, a few of y'all complaining about me posting in here. That's enough for me, I'll leave the thread. My posts weren't false though. A pop star that can't sing and has a team full of writers that have been writing for him for years. This thread will be distraught when that 6PM in NY reference track leaks.

What's your point? I don't **** with Jay. Haven't been a fan of his for years. I think he's weak as hell for getting CTG fired. I think CTG sold out a year or two ago.

But back to Drake, a few of y'all complaining about me posting in here. That's enough for me, I'll leave the thread. My posts weren't false though. A pop star that can't sing and has a team full of writers that have been writing for him for years. This thread will be distraught when that 6PM in NY reference track leaks.
Don't leave.

This thread needs balance. 

You don't **** with anyone and you think everyone is weak :lol:

Dude gets called out for being a hypocrite and hi-tails it out the thread :lol:.

Numerous of his favorite 90s tough guy rappers that beefed with each other are super friends today. He wouldn't call them "BAN" though :lol:.

Last edited:
Charlamagne just dissed drake a few weeks ago on his podcast and on uncommon sense about him DMing joe, i'm sure drake didn't take it personal

Last edited:

I hate when I see posts like this about me. Because I'm negative, I can't like ****? We just had a talk about R&B music and how many R&B artists I like. I don't like a lot of new rappers today, don't like the sound but don'l act like I don't like ****. That's dumb as hell. First thing I do when I wake up is turn on music. I listen to music all day.

Dude gets called out for being a hypocrite and hi-tails it out the thread :lol:.

Numerous of his favorite 90s tough guy rappers that beefed with each other are super friends today. He wouldn't call them "BAN" though :lol:.

Called out for being a hypocrite? No. We view some of these beefs differently. I told you. If I'm Drake, I'm not making peace with Future, CTG or Gucci. You not talking all that **** about me and I'm a just smile afterwards. Some beefs are dumb and people should make amends, some they don't need to. Drake and Future are more than popular enough to have the need to make music together. Just like Jeezy was weak as hell for doing music with Ross after all those disses he sent his way.

There were like 3-4 posts in a row about why am I even in here, shouldn't be in here. Now y'all mad I said cool, I'll leave? I'm done. Do your thing, don't write me in this thread because I won't see it.

Back
Top Bottom