🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Merch I copped:

(Sorry pics came out of order/some upside down)

Concert was A M A Z I N G !

Drizzy REALLY has hits. Like of course, I knew this because I've been following him from the jump but my god. He could really keep performing all night and still have more material. 

He had CRAZY energy throughout the whole show and the stage design was amazing. 

This was my first time seeing him live so it was definitely really cool.

It was also my first time seeing Future live and man... he had the place LIT. Even though his set was short, I was going CRAZY through all the songs! So hype.

Here are some pictures from the show:

Had a great time!! 

3 staCKS GETTING @ drake on his frank ocean interlude 
nerd.gif

Irrelevant according to who? It's an event every time 3000 drops a verse, people still want an album when his last release was a decade ago, and he's largely regarded as at least a top 5 if not top 3 all time rapper...

As evidenced by people's reaction to it on Twitter (largely that of born before '99 millenials), people still care about what 3000 has to say.

So are you saying he's irrelevant according to kids who were in diapers or possibly not even born yet when Stankonia and Speakerboxx/The Love Below was out? And if so, am I supposed to care who 12-15 year olds think is relevant? 
laugh.gif

Is there a clause that all those who diss Drake must be irrelevant early 2000's rappers?

No but there is a clause as to where any time someone THINKS drake got dissed the obsessed haters are gonna come in here reporting it :lol: every time.

And then when it gets cleared up or the dude takes an L they'll be salty about it or disappear

Man hasn't dropped an album in over a decade that's all I'm saying. Yeah we overate the hell out of his guest verses I never understood that. He wasn't be called a GOAT back in 2003 when his last album dropped. What's happened since then? He's remained relevant through guest verses? :rolleyes

Last edited:
No but there is a clause as to where any time someone THINKS drake got dissed the obsessed haters are gonna come in here reporting it :lol: every time.

And then when it gets cleared up or the dude takes an L they'll be salty about it or disappear

Its too late bro you know how this works. Drake is headline news and social media is already going ham over this.

This might overshadow Franks new album :lol:

Last edited:
No but there is a clause as to where any time someone THINKS drake got dissed the obsessed haters are gonna come in here reporting it
laugh.gif
every time.

Even if it wasn't directed at Drake, it still applies to him.

It might have even been a reaction to the very conversation we (and the rest of the hip hop community) have in here every week of "Drake isn't the only one who has writers, EVERYONE gets help" (even though y'all can never pull examples or proof and are likely just pulling **** out of your *** but that's another story).

It's like if he said **** every light skin rapper, sure he could have been talking about Vic Mensa or whoever but it still applies to Drake. 

Last edited:
Man hasn't dropped an album in over a decade that's all I'm saying. Yeah we overate the hell out of his guest verses I never understood that. He wasn't be called a GOAT back in 2003 when his last album dropped. What's happened since then? He's remained relevant through guest verses?
eyes.gif
There is a such thing as a discography settling and becoming more appreciated over time.

In addition to yes, his verses have gotten nothing but better as he's done more guest verses over the last decade, of course not to say he was a slouch pre-2006 though.

André 3000 with his annual verse that gets wildly over rated because "omg André 3000 is finally rapping again" eh?

Last edited:
3 stacks has to be one of of the most overrated rappers ever. Dude don't even have a solo album and people calling him a top 5 mc. "Andre 3000 has never spit a wack verse" ***** with that nonsense

Last edited:
Is there a clause that all those who diss Drake must be irrelevant early 2000's rappers?

Exactly, anyone who disses Drake is a god to these anti-drake stans :lol:

There is a such thing as a discography settling and becoming more appreciated over time.

In addition to yes, his verses have gotten nothing but better as he's done more guest verses over the last decade, of course not to say he was a slouch pre-2006 though.

That's cool. There are artists that do get appreciated more over time Outkast were the biggest artists in the world so I'm not sure that applies here. Its the fact that he's called a GOAT by so many ppl is just strange to me. He doesn't deserve that title.

Last edited:

Lol bro the same ****** saying makonnen was trash when Tuesday dropped was saying they glad he left Ovo and hope his career blow up :rofl: :rofl: it's really on some Lebron level hate rn. Except drake just don't take Ls that's what boils them the most.
Bro they appointed JOE BUDDEN as their savior, the same dude they was roasting when he got whopped by wu tang, JOE BUDDEN!! :rofl: They wanted that Eminem thing to happen so bad

Lol when they seen that pic of both of them

Last edited:

Lol bro the same ****** saying makonnen was trash when Tuesday dropped was saying they glad he left Ovo and hope his career blow up :rofl: :rofl: it's really on some Lebron level hate rn. Except drake just don't take Ls that's what boils them the most.
Bro they appointed JOE BUDDEN as their savior, the same dude they was roasting when he got whopped by wu tang, JOE BUDDEN!! :rofl: They wanted that Eminem thing to happen so bad

Lol when they seen that pic of both of them

:rofl:

****** were riding Flex too cause he said sandals :rofl:

Can anyone at the show confirm this is actual audio?

If so

That Boy on a roll!

Last edited:
So wait Andre 3000 is now only a legendary and highly regarded artist because he dissed Drake?

:rofl:

Nah he's legendary no doubt

But these boys cling onto anyone and everyone who disses Drake

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom