🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

We all know rapper fabricate their life...All the time. Only a few keeps it trill.

Fraud is Fraud.

It's just best to enjoy the music. This goes back to why is it such a big deal...The whole music industry especially rap is a facade. 

Last edited:
I actually know a person that used to ghostwrite for Rick Ross.. Trust me, homey never seen let alone sold drugs in his life. :lol:

While I don't believe Ross sold weight to the extent he claims, or was as deep rooted in the streets as he'd like to have folks believe, I've definitely seen conflicting stories about his involvement in the hood. They say he couldn't have fronted in Miami for so long if it was all fabricated. Again, I don't believe it to be 100% fax that dude lived all his raps (homie legit said the real Norega owes him a hunnit favors :lol:), but from what I've read/watched, dude isn't a complete farce. Outside of the correctional officer debacle (which is a whole different conversation in and of itself), he hasn't really had his card pulled. He's a great actor, don't get me wrong, but some parts of his story make sense.

Last edited:
:rofl: at people still believing Jay Z really lost ninety-f'ing-two bricks of cocaine and lived to tell the tale.

I'm confused. How did this turn into a discussion on street cred and rap embellishment? Drakes not under fire for that. It's his creative process (or lack thereof) that's under scrutiny.

Rap fans Are the worst fans of any genre ...dudes care about who's writing the verses but don't care if a rapper is blatantly lying on a track ... There's no logic what so ever when it comes to hiphop ... Drakes a fraud for not writing all his raps but Hovs not for constantly lying in his verses .. Righhtttt makes so much sense... idc either way but if we're calling rappers frauds and fake then we have to included pretty much every rapper ever
Dude really just said Jay z told a lie in his rhymes so who cares if drake writes his lyrics
laugh.gif

Dude said if we call drake a fraud then we have to call every other rapper a fraud
mean.gif
I mean....
laugh.gif
you kinda do
That's how we got here. Kinda makes sense in an abstract way.

Hov went through that so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that!
No. Hov couldn't have went through that and made it alive to ever see the inside of a recording studio. No amount of consignment you have with the clientele could buy you that amount of forgiveness. You're talking Sean Carter from Marcy projects in the 80s. Bricks had to be moving for upwards of $25K/slab. At minimum, that't $2.3 million dollars. No A-1 credit could get you that type of a pass.

People still writing paragraphs just to say pop artist have songs written for them like the world doesn't know that already. That **** has nothing to do with drakes rap verses.
They do all that n get mad when somebody says has Drake can be seen as a pop artist as well :lol: :smh:

I'm confused. How did this turn into a discussion on street cred and rap embellishment? Drakes not under fire for that. It's his creative process (or lack thereof) that's under scrutiny.

Bruh they took it from a RAPPER not WRITING his own RAPS to rappers exaggerating how much weight they moved or how much they really sold it for

Just sit back and enjoy the variety of ways they protect a rapper not writing his rhymes :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh they took it from a RAPPER not WRITING his own RAPS to rappers exaggerating how much weight they moved or how much they really sold it for

Just sit back and enjoy the variety of ways they protect a rapper not writing his rhymes :lol:
Sooo you still don't have a response for your dumb *** logic , so if a rapper is lying on tracks are they a fraud ? Yes or No ?

Bro you're the only one being dumb *** **** ignoring that this whole thing was about ghost writing, carry on.

Bro you're the only one being dumb *** **** ignoring that this whole thing was about ghost writing, carry on.
Lmaooooo I knew you wouldn't answer ... what makes drake a fraud ? Because he's pretending the bars are his ? Soo if a rapper is pretending his raps are facts and is lying is he not a fraud

While I don't believe Ross sold weight to the extent he claims, or was as deep rooted in the streets as he'd like to have folks believe, I've definitely seen conflicting stories about his involvement in the hood. They say he couldn't have fronted in Miami for so long if it was all fabricated. Again, I don't believe it to be 100% fax that dude lived all his raps (homie legit said the real Norega owes him a hunnit favors :lol:), but from what I've read/watched, dude isn't a complete farce. Outside of the correctional officer debacle (which is a whole different conversation in and of itself), he hasn't really had his card pulled. He's a great actor, don't get me wrong, but some parts of his story make sense.

Oh I was speaking of the ghostwriter.. :lol:

Lmaooooo I knew you wouldn't answer ... what makes drake a fraud ? Because he's pretending the bars are his ? Soo if a rapper is pretending his raps are facts and is lying is he not a fraud

"Nah cuz they wrote those lies themselves so it isnt fraud" :stoneface:

Iono fam, everybody lies in this industry

I remember Rick Ross when he was signed to Suavehouse :lol:

Last edited:
No. Hov couldn't have went through that and made it alive to ever see the inside of a recording studio. No amount of consignment you have with the clientele could buy you that amount of forgiveness. You're talking Sean Carter from Marcy projects in the 80s. Bricks had to be moving for upwards of $25K/slab. At minimum, that't $2.3 million dollars. No A-1 credit could get you that type of a pass.

You already knew what he was about he flew birds Down south! Moving wet off the steps purple reign in a drought!

His tenure took him through Virginia, ask Teddy Riley about him ask the Federalis about him. The Feds tried to build a cell around him!

He sold ice in the winter , fire in hell, he even sold water to a whale!(well)

He once took a trip with so much **** in the whip, if the cops pulled him over the dogs would get sick!!

Anybody remember the dude from WAY back in the NT day that used to have insider info on Jay-Z's street tales?

Dude was Al Harrington's cousin or some ****. I think his SN was ididit4theluv

Back
Top Bottom