🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Who saw his freestyle for XXL? It was average but it wasn't trash. He's in that lane where bars don't even matter tho.

Rollie on my wrist

Rollie on my B___

30 on my waist

30 to your face

60 to your face

90 to your face

Thats a closed case

Last edited:
"Average" :rofl: bruh I was making better raps than this when I was 12. Metro boomin might as well start working with middle schoolers because they will put more effort and work into their music

Bro nobody's raps off top. We don't care about that no more. We just want it to atleast sound like you tried :lol:

Bro nobody's raps off top. We don't care about that no more. We just want it to atleast sound like you tried :lol:

Yeah but his cypher was a freestyle, dude was rapping off top.

I still was shocked that his solo wasn't straight up trash. Its a low bar man :lol:

Freestlye = well prepared written

Freestyle and radio freestyles have always been well prepared writtens, even all the way back to those Big L freestyles. The only time freestlye meant off the dome is when it involved H town and swishahouse.

Last edited:

Freestyle and radio freestyles have always been well prepared writtens, even all the way back to those Big L freestyles. The only time freestlye meant off the dome is when it involved H town and swishahouse.

Yeah but his cypher had to be off top cause I doubt son actually wrote that. I tried not watching the cypher more than once being how terrible it is.

Houston

Back
Top Bottom