🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

How is it all of a sudden when I posted video of him in Jamaica with Movado from 6 years ago.

Drake was even bringing him out for shows.

When did he start putting dancehall tracks on his albums? When did he start using a fake Jamaican accent?

6 years ago when he made Find Your Love, shot the vidoe in Jamaica, put Movado in it, and hopped on stage talking in a Jamaican accent.

He even had Popcaan talking on IYRTITL

If you listen to dude talk Dancehall it is clear he is not faking it.

Last edited:
Again, he's canadian and from the Toronto area. Much of their verbage sounds like water down patois accent. You do realize that is the norm ? . It's like dating a girl from another country and you've been with her for a few months. One day she speaking and her accent comes out and you respond by breaking up with her because you claim it's forced and you don't understand where it's coming from. I understand that many of y'all have no culture or are ashamed of your culture, but have some common sense.

This has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. I'm not disputing any of the Jamaican influence in Toronto, unless they just started coming in there last year. I was asking why Drake just adopted what he did when he did.

Everybody getting in on the fun:

As for the bolded, exfoliate ya face.

Last edited:
casual spotted.

I meant sacrifices

But literally I was gon quote some of the ******ed bars he spit on that verse. But I kid you not it's like 9-10 that make NO sense what so ever. Flow was on point tho but I guess that's easy when u saying literally Anything

Last edited:
I never realized people actually like Young thug.

I get a headache every time I hear his annoying voice

This has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. I'm not disputing any of the Jamaican influence in Toronto, unless they just started coming in there last year. I was asking why Drake just adopted what he did when he did.

As for the bolded, exfoliate ya face.
I realize that you're slow to comprehend and you need things to be explicitly spelled out to you and I don't really have the time for that, so we'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
I realize that you're slow to comprehend and you need things to be explicitly spelled out to you and I don't really have the time for that, so we'll just leave it at that.

Precisely why I stopped replying to dude. Like talking to brick wall. ***** just ignores what you said and keep talking lol

I swear people are trolling when they say stuff like that. Drake has several songs where he's legit going off and we're giving credence to a verse where a guy says I'm talking neat like Fleek.

I swear people are trolling when they say stuff like that. Drake has several songs where he's legit going off and we're giving credence to a verse where a guy says I'm talking neat like Fleek.

Sweet like thin meat??

"Ima user name like who is he??

:rofl: these ***** trippin

Back
Top Bottom